14-sure thing

Back home......

I pushed the gate forward and entered the yard.

Everything was normal as usual nothing changed but the fact mummy would be inside cooking some food or watering the now dried up flowers.

Dust particles all over the windows and grill to the outside, as if the house was abandoned for years on end.

I search around for the spare key entering the house locking the grill beind me .

" well....let's get cleaning " I huffed removing the couch wraps .

" a who deh yah!?" A faint voice spoke from the front .

Resting the stuff on the floor, I walked towards the door barely pushing it back glancing to the grill.

There was Abby and Ashley with some food from Sakura, walking back into the living room I grabbed the keys and opened the grill allowing them inside locking it back.

" a wah mek yah clean suh " Ashley spoke amused.

Returning to my chores I began to wipe off the dinner table with bleach and sweet sweet , after that I moved on to the stove scrubbing it off and wipe it with bleach also. Walking to the washroom I filled a bucket with water and dipped the mop with bleach wringing it and began to wipe the floors.

" mhi hear seh u an di Don start link " .

Rassclaat now......

Right now mi cudda wear mi shit likkle bit. Afta mi deh deh a avoid certain tings wid di dutty man smaddy really a watch an call mi name ?.

I shrugged my shoulders and continue wiping the floors " whoever tell uno dat a bring wrong news " .

Right now I have other things fi think about. Man wasn't the everyday topic plus I have to find out about my subjects and how to get a job plus a house and start fresh .

" julie from dung e road " Abby confirmed snacking on her noodles and rice.

Mi did know.....from long time shi have it out fimi . Reasons being why mi nuh need fi live yaso among dem serpent yah called people.

" mi not even care enuh" I told them both.

I didn't have time for the drama and he seh , she seh.

Everybody tun liad plus mhi nah si dung an seh back nothing weh mi ago hear futher dung di line seh mi did seh . I packed the plates neatly and got a shower sitting in the living room watching some TV.

Girls trip premiere at 2pm EST.

I decided to change the channel and hopefully be occupied until 2pm to watch my favorite show.

Across from me Abby kept starring and looking back on her phone . Curious I began to examine her facial expression and knew something was fishy.

" yuh nuh hear seh latty start breed" she asked me , I shook my head no " weh yuh hear dat " I asked her seeing this was all news to me .

" yes mumma post up belly , an all tag e fada" Ashley chipped in handing me the phone to check. I kept scrolling through the pics and videos of the said pregnant girl until I checked her story.

Mi heart nearly fail.

Pretty_latty 3s