71- heart trial

Continued

After he left I looked out the window and sigh,thinking heavily about the situation and how to go about being a single mother. Normally I expect a certain behavior from him but never the kind that pushes his family away.

" straight or curl?" Destiny asked over the phone .

She was my hairdresser at heart and I've gotten use to her since he didn't allow me back at the shop or have me dealing with anyone I used to.

" girl anything weh ago fit me " I shrugged not giving much interest to even do my hair and dress up.

In my opinion December is slowly getting depressed.

Walking towards my purse, I grabbed some money and spread it out on the king size and began counting how much I needed for the install as well to get my nails and toe done.

Mi affi get vex money !.

A slight knock on the door and Ashley making her way into the bedroom" weh yuh think boh dis?" She asked holding up a baby onesie she bought online.

Mi bredda tun hot bowy

" it look good, might buy one fimi pickney " I smiled thinking about the million things I wanted to do once my child was born and I was a hundred percent away from dajuan.

" thanks anyway mi soon come talk to yuh " she says hesitantly before exiting the room. I smiled and began packing away 62,000 in total.

" mi need fi bathe " I mumbled standing in the mirror , analyzing my huge tummy and my swollen feet.

Beep beep!

I looked over the phone seeing I was getting another call " mi soon link yuh back des mi ago ansa dis " I announced and hung up switching to the other call.

" wah gwan stranger " the deep voice spoke into the phone, sending shivers down my spine .

" long time no see " I spoke analyzing her beautiful body in the camera . Zara was something else , just sad I have to share her with someone who doesn't even appreciate the fact he has a child on the way.

" kmt nuh come try use style " she hissed and I chuckle " who seh mi a use style ".

" anyways mi busy ".

" wah mi come pick yuh up an wi guh sport?" I asked laying flat on my stomach using the pillow to hoist up the phone , giving her a visual of the headboard .

" nosah mi nuh wah no more problems " she says hesitantly but i knew sooner or later she would give in and let me come get her.

Soft yet sassy .

" yuh always a try fi change topic or seh something random " I grinned at her humor, seeing she was still shy and uptight as I remembered meeting her . Only thing she had a smart mouth double the times as the last time we saw or talked to each other.