73- lifestyle changes

Early the next morning......

I woke up from my nap to the sound of police raiding the living room. Every step echoes throughout the halls , getting up off the bed I noticed Jadore wasn't sleeping next to me .

Then my mind runs to Zaire as the sounds of a baby screaming cries could be heard.

" the fuck !" I shouted running to the door almost grabbing it off its hinges. 

We had came home a little early,  due to some things that occurred with Jadore and some business plans. I did my best to not ask or interfere with whatever his father and his discuss.

" uno see mi duh Nothing ? Bredda let me guh nuh chargi " he shouts violently as if he was bounded by his rights. 

My mother was against the rail holding unto Zaire tightly as a police officer had his gun Aimed directly at her.

" hello hello wah gwan yaso?"

Everybody eyes Snapped up at me and guns were now being pointed at me too . I slowly walked down the stairs with my hands up looking around,  noticing one of the police officers from earlier in our last encounter.

" see di bitch yah " he laughs approaching me slowly.

" see seh yuh nah learn off a mistakes,  bad man alone yuh fuck " he asked standing too close to my face.

" I WOULD NEVER FUCK U " I laughed spitting directly in his face , then felt a harsh slap against my face .

" bitch! Yuh fi lucky mi nuh kill yuh " he says angrily and I laughed hysterically.

Then I woke up 🤣