39/ Target

Right now i didn't even know what to say or do

The police had escorted both me and Zara into the establishment. 

To my surprise everybody wasn't being all scared and shit.

My father was the death of Jamaica.....literally.

Zara looked scared and nervous like she wanted to say something,  right now all I wanted to do was get search and go straight back home.

Since I've landed this was the first police tried to arrest me and bring me in for some stupid questioning,  my father didn't even allow me to be outside too long cause the public eye loves a good story line.

" boss tek off di chain and watch " a more taller version of me spoke .

I began to open the back of the watch and slide if off my wrist placing it into the bucket along with my chain, and empty out my pockets giving them my lighter.

" oh suh u a di big Don ova deso," another police chirped up.

I rolled my eyes.

" thank God yuh come dung yah , wi have uno unda pressure now  " .

" eeeh well good luck fi uno, Might affi build a next morgue  " I mumbled standing to the side while they checked out Zara.

The police officer glared at me and stepped closer , I stood still looking dead in his face.  Already knowing how my protection work around here , I guess he must be new .

" yow easy!" Officer big belly shouts,  the officer steps back and glared at me from a distance. 

Which was right.

" Mr Armstrong yuh have nothing fi do wid dis ?" .

We were now sitting in a room for the so called " questioning " . The officer took out a short clips of what seems to be a dead body floating in a boat .

Shit......

" No" I said annoyed.

I didn't know about the body, only the operation my father did which was two weeks ago. By the video u can see the body decomposing from the state it was in, right now I was heated.

This was the same coast line , I did my business and had similar drug trades .

" yuh sure? Cause your father was seemingly caught traveling from the same area last weekend " the officer Cornwall stated swiping the video showing me one with my own father's car.

" yuh deaf? I wasn't there guh ask him plus hurry and let me out " I groaned slumping in the chair, Cornwall shook his head pocketing the phone.

Obviously I wouldn't come in here and give away information what so ever, they needed some lead and decided to come dig me up from the house .