36/ Heart

Zara's pov.

Yall ever gave love and didn't receive anything?

Always feel like ya fail even tho your trying?

Suicidal most times?

Crying your eyes out ??

Well.....that's how I felt.

Siting on the bathroom toilet,  a piece of hand towel wrapped around my 4 fingers . Tears rolling down my face with a pregnancy test across my lap, dajuan hates me why the fuck am I even pregnant???.

This can't even be real .....I had to ask my self that question several times hoping the 4 test all said negative and I'll just walk around like a normal person.

I was young.....soon 19 and pregnancy wasn't something I really wanted but God gave this to me. The child's father was or is  probably boarding a plane to New York as I speak.

Why fada God?......

" Zara yuh alright?" Amira asked from the outside.

Quickly wiping my tears I replied " y-yeah just likkle belly problems " .

" alright wi soon lock up ,?" She shouted before the place was once quiet again.q

Getting up off the toilet,  I discard the tissue and wash my hands and face stepping out the bathroom.  Tucking the tests in my purse Quickly picking up my handbag,  I walked over to the door and stepped outside fanning down a taxi.

I decided to visit my mother in the hospital,  since after everything I needed to see her face.  Signing on the clipboard I was then escorted to her room , her State broke me so bad I almost went unconscious.

Hooked on a big ventilation system just to save her poor little lungs, her eyes shut tightly not even a small peep as I entered the room. 

" mommy," I mumbled softly,  sniffing the tears back trying my best to stay calm and be happy .

She wasn't even responding......

" please.....wake an talk to mi ......am preg-

" visitors time is up" the nurse whispered harshly walking into the room.

" but mi juss come een " I mumbled quietly observing her one last time.

Grabbing my bag walking to the front, standing at the bus stop waiting for a taxi to head home.

" yuh alright?" Abby asked me sitting  infront of me .

I nodded.

Right now I haven't called or tell anybody about the pregnancy, dajuan wasn't even picking up his phone and it keeps saying calling over and over.

" yuh nuh hear seh dem nuh find Julie all now ," she exclaimed.

I was surprised that she went missing in the first place. Even though she came out pregnant there was nothing to hold against her , might be the fact she got pregnant by dajuan.

" hope shi return safe ," .

Resting my back against  the chair , I began to text likkle seeing if he was busy or whatever.  Right now I needed some company and surely need to Apologize for my behavior this morning.

Chat box 💥

Jadore

9:45am - yuh eat ?

Me

4:55pm- no sah yuh busy

Jadore