45/ crazy

Zara's pov.

I couldn't belive it .

My father found out about me and dajuan, well technically the fact we are together and in the process of working things out .

" so a wah di problem?" MiKayla giggles over the phone , I've recently got back in touch with her and basically shared every detail so far about my life including the fact she was now an aunty.

" him a talk boh mi fi send 1 view " I rolled my eyes, explaining how dajuan outta order boh mi fi send a 1 view an bless him eye dem .

" but a him breed yuh , suh obviously him ago wah see di front " she smirks but I rolled my eyes " no gurl " I laughed.

Currently, I was at the shop observing the space and thinking of ways to make it even better. Giving God thanks for allowing me to save up and search around for a spot to build my salon .

" suh how diss look?" I asked her pointing the camera around the shop showing her the big space , plus the upstairs area which could be a nail station .

" it look like mi affi come deso " she smiled.

I could see her boyfriend in the background putting on his shirt , looking into the camera he waved and i did the same .

Mikayla seems very happy with her boyfriend and didn't really make it a big deal to get pregnant early or married to him just yet .

Didn't want to seem Red eye or something but really and truly getting married was my next goal after pregnancy. Dajuan didn't seem ready , yet i didn't ask or force him to look forward for a child or wedding.

" I'll talk later " I informed her and hung up.

Grabbing a few boxes from the door, I began to pack them inside and set the place until the workers came and actually get some job done.

Turning up the music , I decided to sit and enjoy the empty space that will be filled with workers and customers waiting to get a turn.

Hearing a car stopping outside, I quickly search for my Gun inside the purse and head to the door . Peeping over the counter I saw Jadore and a few men entering the complex walking to my salon.

The fuck.

I placed the gun in my waist and walk towards the door standing there. Frustratedly I'd told him off and blocked his number and to my surprise he shows up to my place without a location or permission.

" wah gwan baby " he smirks and leans in for a kiss, only for me to dodge it and slap him.

" leave . Who gave u this address? Mi already block yuh enough " I yelled Frustratedly.

" leave yuh alone ? Wi belong together ....u and mi and di likkle baby " he smirks and leans out to touch my stomach.

Immediately my reflex kicks in and I pushed him Grabbing the gun from my waist. Right now I was about to shit myself and dajuan wouldn't like to hear this not even my father.

" what baby?" I lied .

He looks at me from head to toe and shook his head " stop play like yah ediot , ya breed and its mine " he says proudly.

Nope the father is in New York.

" yuh crazy as fuck , coming into my life and then a traumatize mi " I cried .....blame it pon di hormones.

" YUH NAH LEFF ME " he shouts Grabbing my throat choking me . I held unto his arms hoping he would let me go , but it got worse .

The men around us didn't help me or try to stop him, which shows how cruel and heartless those men were. After a while my eyes began to roll back and he let's go throwing me to the floor and left the scene.

I was crying so hard that there was zero focus, I got up from the floor and held my stomach feeling a sharp pain . Panicking hoping it was just nothing and my baby was alright, I wanted to call the cops but didn't for some reason.

-
Grabbing my towel , drying off my body and wrapped myself walking into the bedroom. Dajuan has been calling me several times but I declined due to the big hand marks around my neck , I was planning to cover them up and let the incident blow off.

Spreading out my shorts and shirt , I got dressed and put on lotions, spray and deodorant. Hoping in the bed with my phone rested on the pillow , using the sheet to cover my neck I began to call him.

" babes mi deh a road, wah gwan " he chuckled showing Jania collecting her stuffed animal from the game owner.

I gave him a short smile and drag the covers even more over my neck to hide the possible marks .

" deh yah just feel cold " I yawned half lying, the AC was turned up at 17 meaning I wasn't really that cold . Having my face near the pillow almost every sniff was like a dream to me , Dajuan's scent took over the whole room .

" suh turn dung the A/C , plus yuh nah normally complain boh cold a wah gwan ? Baby a gi yuh mood swings " he teased, I rolled my eyes and nodded.

" mi need yuh fi come lay dung wid mi " I pouted " mi soon do dat gwan wull out " he assured me with a kiss to the phone.

" Jania seh hi " he told her and gave her the phone " hello Zara mi little sibling soon born?" She asked so innocently but I didn't have an answer to that.

" well ask daddy " I giggled.

" doh come set mi up enuh" he warned , following the little girl around the carnival.

Earlier I had applied some cream to my neck , hoping it would heal and fade away. Dajuan didn't seem to notice nor did I bring it up. He really seems happy talking to me and having Jania around I'd be very selfish to break that up .