81- saved?

Jubba pov.

9:15

I looked around the area seeing everyone was busy at work. Minus the fact i just got back to the warehouse after my visit with Zara.

" yuh nuh plan fi call mi back "

One of the voicenotes said from Latty.

She had basically reached out to me after the baby was born , demanding money or else she would set me on child support.

Scar had told me some little details about her sneaking around people i no longer deal with so I've made a step to just get a DNA test to prove .

She juss fuck out an come a talk bout a my child .
That hard fi blv .

" babes?"

I looked up from the phone seeing  Jaydian with my son on her hips . Immediately i spring from the seat and grabbed him away pointing my gun at her.

" weh him mada ???"

She kept silent with a smile.

So i shot her point blank in the face.

" yow- WEH THE FUCK!?" Zion exclaimed running his palm across his face .

I pointed at him with a blank face " call the clean up crew an fix diss , doh let nobody pon the compound until i know wah gwan ".

I took up the baby's reciever and throw it across my shoulder placing him unto it . He snuggles into my chest which only angered me even more.

Reaching in my pocket i checked my phone seeing dozen missed calls from her . Shit! I was failing her in both ways as a father to her child and the person she wants me to be.

Putting on the Gps i tracked the phone her father gave her which showed she wasn't that far from the warehouse . Placing the baby in the child protective seat, i got inside and sprinted towards the location.

Zara pov.

I sat in the backseat of the car looking outside , praying the lord just makes a way for me and protect my son from that bitch .

Jadore had tied both my hands behind my back and ductape my mouth shut so i couldn't speak or yell if i wanted to.

I sat in such uncomfortable position my feet were shaking violently and my body felt hot and bothered.

" see wah mi affi do ? U cause diss enuh " he says looking at me thru the mirror . I glared at him hoping my eyes could snap his neck , this was what happened when i choose the wrong person to love.

Now i see why my father didn't want him to be with me .

Flashback🙌🏾

My 16th birthday.

" happy birthday dear Zara , happy birthday to uuuuu" my morher sang while my father placed the knife into my cake.

I looked around with joy seeing everyone was present like i wanted . My friends , family and even Dujaun.

" make a wish and open up yuh presents lata " mum laughs seeing i was reaching for the gifts already.

I blew out the candles and cut the cake making several wishes , one was for my mother to live a long life and to beat all problems and diseases and two for a happy family of my own.

Getting up from the chair we went into the crowd to dance and have conversations with others . Thats when i was approached by some men who gave me gifts and points to a corner.

There was Jadore .
Dressed in his full gucci suit with a taper fade and a bottle of Hennessy in his left hand.
He was around 17 at the time .