Twenty Five

-𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓦𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-

"Where's Aanya?" Arjun asked a maid, scanning the palace grounds for her. His heart was racing with anticipation as he yearned to see her.

"Rajkumari was on the terrace," she informed him in a gentle tone. With a swift nod, Arjun made his way towards the terrace.

As he approached the terrace, he heard the enchanting sound of anklets, their melody reaching deep within him and stirring emotions he had never known before. He quickened his pace, eager to witness the source of the heavenly melody.

And then he saw her. Aanya, his heart's desire, draped in a white lehenga, gracefully gliding about under the moonlit terrace. The sound of her ghungroo created an aura of pure magic, her movements fluid and elegant, weaving a tale of love and passion with each graceful step.

Arjun stood spellbound, watching in rapt attention as every twist and twirl of her body seemed to be a harmonious expression of her soul. Her swaying, delicate anklets created a mesmerizing symphony that intertwined with the breeze, carrying his heart away on its wings.

Aanya was like a goddess from heaven, her eyes sparkling with joy and her hair flowing around her like a wild dance partner. Arjun walked towards her, completely enchanted by her beauty, stumbling in his eagerness as he failed to notice the threshold.

But Aanya was lost within her dance, moving with effortless grace, lost in her own world. She was breathtaking, a vision of loveliness that took his breath away. His heart sang as he watched her, the brilliance of her essence casting a light over his soul.

As she twirled and spun, every step and every movement a delicate poetry of love, her feet painted invisible patterns on the ground, illustrating stories untold. And though he stood there, rooted to the spot, his heart raced, beating with a fierce, passionate intensity.

Aanya was entirely lost in her dance, a captivating force that drew him ever closer. Each movement brought her closer to him, and he felt his whole being drawn to her. Her graceful moves left him entranced, his heart consumed by a fiery passion that he dared not express.

Her anklets adorned her graceful feet, lending an ethereal quality to every rhythmic tap. They sang a symphony of passion and dedication, their melodies intertwining with the night breeze. As she twirled, her lehenga billowed like a cloud, casting an otherworldly glow around her. Every swirl of fabric whispered tales of love, loss, and eternal yearning.

The moments stretched out like eternity, every graceful turn, and every divine movement imprinted upon his soul forever more. Her hands traced invisible patterns in the air, telling a story without words. Graceful arcs, intricate mudras, and expressive gestures filled the space around her, evoking a profound sense of emotion.

Finally, as if irresistibly drawn by the ethereal force of destiny, Arjun found himself reaching out for Aanya. The captivating spell of her performance entwined around his heart, rendering him powerless to resist. In that moment, as their eyes locked in a timeless gaze, the terrace transformed into a sacred haven of art and beauty, where only their love and passion existed.

Aanya's luminous eyes, bathed in the gentle glow of the moon, met his own. His hands, cool to the touch, delicately settled on her waist, causing her to surrender to the sweet sensation and close her eyes. With gentle grace, her hand came to rest upon his chest, while the other tenderly entwined itself around the nape of his neck.