Chapter Four

ℓιєѕ ¢υт тнє нєαят, вυт ѕє¢яєтѕ ѕ¢я тнє ѕσυℓ

-----------------

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

" Destiny" I heard a calm womanly voice call me. I opened my eyes and it was dark but there stood in front of me was my mother. Was I dead? I started to cry remembering what my father did to her.

~ Ғlaѕнвacĸ ~

" Michelle you're such a slut!" I heard my daddy shout. I started crying silently in my 4 year old bedroom. I could her all the yelling and slapping going down there. ( Down and under 😂 ) " Please don't hurt me, our baby is upstairs" I heard my mother pleading. " I don't give a shit about that brat" my father yelled and I heard a high pitched scream, echoing through the house. I ran downstairs and didn't see daddy. I went to the kitchen and I saw my mother on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding her. I went to her side and started to violently shake her shoulder. " Wake up mummy! Wake up! Please wake up!" I yelled as loud as I could. In the end she didn't wake up. My father buried her body somewhere far. We didn't even have a funeral for her.

~ preѕenт ~

I started to cry again because of the horrible memories, but I felt someone hugging me. I didn't even have to look up cause I knew it was my mother. She always had this nice scent of coconut and cinnamon. Weird but nice at the same time. I sobbed on her ruining her perfectly good dress. I looked up and asked her " Am I dead?" she's shook her head. " My beautiful darling it's not your time yet. You are still young and life awaits you my dear." she said with a smile. She hugged me one last time and soon after I could her beeping.

I could smell hand sanitizers. I'm in the hospital. Great I love hospitals. Note the sarcasm. I slowly opened my eyes cause I swear the light was blinding me. Goddamn light. I could her snoring. Really loud snoring if you asked me. I looked to my right and I saw Shawn sleeping. His in pretty bad shape. He's eyes were puffy af, his hair was all in different direction and he had tear stains on his cheeks.

Wait...was he crying? Because of me? Nah, not possible. He probably felt bad that he beat up my dad and sent him to jail. Right? His snored were reducing. Thank the heavens! Gotta admit the way he sleeps is adorably cute. Wait....no no no. What the hell am I thinking. I just shook my head and pressed the ' call doctor/nurse button'. Whatever it's actually called.

After several minutes no doctors or nurses came in and I'm having a really bad headache. I gently shook Shawn asking him to get up. He rubbed his eyes and he looked at me. More like stared at me. He had this huge smile plastered on his face and he hugged me. I flinched at first but I started to hug him back. He pulled back after a really long awkward time.

" Are you okay? Wait..stupid question. Never mind." I just laughed at his cuteness. Oh no. Stop! You don't like him. You'll never will! " Actually I'm having a really enjoy bad headache. Can you please call a doctor or a nurse?" I asked really politely. When I mean politely I really mean politely. He just nodded his head while snipping and went outside. God his smile it's just, ugh! I felt a weird knot in my stomach. Uh-oh I think I got my period. Nah joking I think I like Shawn. Which is just as bad.

-----------------

Hello my fellow potatoes!
Yes from now on ya'll are potatoes.
Why???
Cause potatoes are the bomb! 🍟
Anyways put aside my weirdness....
So Destiny is having slight feelings for Shawn.... 😉
Let's see how this turns out.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 😊 Yes? No? Okay.
Thanks for reading and or voting. Love you!