Chapter Thirty-One

Ι'м ѕтυ¢к вєтωєєи тяуιиg тσ ℓινє му ℓιfє αи∂ тяуιиg тσ яυи fяσм ιт.

----------------------------------------------------

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

We reached the hotel and Hayes was carrying me bridal style. He said, he didn't want me to get hurt. I'm not complaining, so yeah. Something tells me that it's someone's birthday today.

July 7....Hm.... I wonder who. We reached the lobby and there was a huge banner that said " Happy Birthday Matt!". So it's Matt's birthday! Oh! Wait....I forgot my friends birthday. Oh my goodness.

" Happy Birthday Matt!", all they boys cheered. I turned to him and he was smiling like an idiot. " Thanks guys!", he beamed while hugging all of us. When he was about to hug me I stopped him.

" Matt, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot it's your birthday...", I said embarrassed. " It's fine Destiny. I mean after all you went through quite a lot", he laughed. I nodded and laughed along with him.

We went back to our hotel room and continued the celebration. Instead of having a cake we had pizza and stuck some candles on it. Perfect isn't it?

I was currently eating my fourth slide of pizza. Damn...I better exercise after I get better. I'm getting fatter. I was sitting in Hayes's lap. Everyone was happy and cheery, celebrating Matt's 17th birthday.

( I know Matt is now 18, but let's just pretend he's 17 in this story. Kay? )

" Guys, let's go to a club to celebrate?", Kian suggested. All the boys except me nodded their heads. " Kian most of us are under aged", I said. " No worries, I know a guy there. He'll let us in, guaranteed", he smiled.

I huffed and faked a smile. I really didn't want to go. I just want to cuddle up with Hayes and watch Netflix till we fall asleep. Another reason is I know how this ends. The boyfriend goes to the club, gets drunk and cheat on his girlfriend.

I've read too many fanfics to know where this is going to. Hayes got up and went to the bathroom. " Destiny, you okay?", Taylor gave a warm smile.

" Oh yeah. I'm fine", snapping out of my thoughts. " If your thinking that Hayes would cheat on you then your mistakenly wrong. Hayes is not the type to cheat", he reassured. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Taylor is like more of my brother figure. Well him and Carter. Plus both of them has girlfriends, so I think leaning my head on their shoulders doesn't mean anything.

Hayes got out and I sat back in his lap. He was playing with my hair, trying to tie a braid. This is not going to end good. " Guys it's eight and we have to get to the club at ten", Kian said.

" We have two hours Kian. What's the rush?", I asked. " Well I was just thinking about you. Like from what I've heard", he smirked. " Oh and what have you heard Mr Lawley?", I shot back at him.

" That girls always take so long to get ready", he teased. " Well you have been mistaken", I said poking at his chest. He didn't fight back. We both just ended up laughing.

" But I'm serious everyone get ready now and meet at the lobby at 9:30", Kian said and walked out with the other boys. " You guys can shower first. I wanna watch Netflix before we leave", I said. Both of them nodded their heads.

Matt wanted to go to Nash's room, so Hayes took a shower first. I was flipping channels until I saw American Horror Story. I love that show! I was so deep into watching it that I didn't even notice Hayes was done showering and was lying next to me.

He saw my expression and laughed. I playfully glared at him, but he just continued laughing. " Well I guess it's my turn", I said. I took my things and went inside. I have an hour to get ready..... I'm gonna abuse the time.

I took a short shower cause I wanted to do a lot of things. I wanted to my paint my nails. I'll be doing that last. I dried my body and applied the cream to the stitches. Alright! Time to get ready!

----------------------------------------------------
Happy Eighteen Birthday To The One And Only Matthew Lee Espinosa! 🎉

I know he's probably not reading this, but still. Meh. A girl can dream. 😊☺️
----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 😊

I'm really sorry for the boring chapter.
I really wanted to focus on Matt's birthday. 🎊

I promise next chapter will be so much better. 👌🏼

Thanks for reading! Love you! 💋