Chapter Twenty-Eight

Ι'м яєαℓℓу ѕ¢αяє∂ тσ тαѕтє нαρριиєѕѕ αи∂ тнєи ѕєє ιт ∂ιѕαρρєαя αѕ ѕσσи αѕ ιт αρρєαяє∂.

----------------------------------------------------

ᕼᗩYEᔕ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Magcon was staring in 5 minutes and I'm trying to find Destiny. Well, everyone was trying to find Destiny. The last place she went was her dressing room. I went inside, but she wasn't there. I saw a note in her vanity table.

I texted all the guys to come to the dressing room. As soon as I texted them, all of them were in the dressing room. I showed them the note and felt tears streaming down my face.

I heard gasps coming from the boys as they read the note. " We have to inform the police now!", I shouted. " How could someone kidnap Destiny and how could no one notice it?", Matt said angrily.

" Calm down Matt", Jc said. " Don't tell me to calm down! Our best friend is kidnapped!", Matt shouted. I kept quiet the whole time. I was too busy crying. " We have to go to the police now!", Kian yelled. " What about Magcon?", Trevor asked.

" Family before anything else", Aaron said. Everyone nodded their heads as we make our way to find Bart. " Bart! Someone kidnapped Destiny", Jack G whispered-yelled as he gave Bart the note.

" Why would someone do this?", Bart asked with a worried look on his face. " Bart we have to go to the police. We have to skip Magcon today", I said. " I agree. Let me just tell everyone", Bart said as he walked in stage.

I still could feel the tears on my face. I can't lose her. I just got her back. Please Destiny. Please be safe. I love you.

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I woke up with a huge headache. I looked around my surroundings. My hands and legs were tied to the chair. I was looking around to find a sharp object and my phone. Nothing. They're smarter this time. I remembered...my dad is out of jail. Shit!

I heard the door creak. My heart was beating so hard and fast, you could probably hear it. The door opened and I saw my father standing in front of me.

" Hello again darling", he said with a smirk. " When I get out of here I'm gonna slap that smirk off your face", I spat at his face. He looked taken back. Right at that moment he slapped me. I felt the stinging sensation on my right cheek.

" Don't talk back! You little piece of shit!", he screened at me. I was too scared to be mean or sarcastic so I nodded my head. I wasn't crying. I'm not going to show weakness.

" Why are you doing this?", I asked. " You already know. It's your fault that I was in jail and now I'm here for payback", he said. I gulped in fear.

He started slapping me. I felt the tears at the brim of my eyes. But I took all I could and did not cry. He suddenly stopped slapping me. He just stared at me. " Aww...is little Destiny going to cry. Like you always do, whore?!", he laughed.

I shook my face and put on a brave face. I'm not going to surrender, especially to this low life man. He slapped one more time before going out. Leaving me in pain and I'm dead of what's going to happen next. Please Hayes. Please come and save me.

ᑎᗩᔕᕼ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

We went to the police station and filed a report. We showed the officers the note." Do you know anyone who might have any motives to kidnap Miss Palmer?", one of the officers asked. Everyone shook their heads except Shawn. " Officer can you get a background check on Destiny's father?", Shawn asked.

She nodded her head and went to her computer. " Well her father for out of jail a few days ago", her voiced trailed off. " Oh my god...", Shawn said. " What's the matter Shawn?", I asked. " Destiny's father went to jail because he used to abuse Destiny....", Shawn said.

The female officer typed something in. " Alright, I've just contacted some officers to search for Destiny", she said. We nodded our heads. " Go home. We'll give you a ring when we have any clues where Destiny might be", she said.

How could we go home? How could we get some rest, when the girl I love is in danger. I looked over to Hayes and he's a crying mess. Maybe Hayes does deserve Destiny.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey my chickens! 🍗
Poor Hayes... He's a crying mess.
Hope you like this chapter!
Thanks for reading! Love you! 😍