Chapter Twenty-One

Тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ α вσσк αи∂ тнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ иσт тяανєℓ яєα∂ σиℓу α ραgє.

----------------------------------------------------

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I gave Hayes my first kiss. I leaned in and we kissed. It felt amazing and weird at the same time. I wrapped my arms around Hayes's neck and he wrapped his arms around my torso.

We kissed so long, once we stopped we both were out of breathe. " I'll take that as I love you too", he said while smiling and panting. " You were my first kiss, Hayes", I said, blushing.

" Wow! I'm so honored", he said and I laughed. We checked how long we've been in here and it was 10 minutes. We lost track of time. We both decided not to play anymore but go to bed. It was 11:30 and we had to wake up at 8 in the morning, tomorrow.

We both were snuggled up together and I was almost asleep when I heard the door creak. " Matt, do you really like Destiny?", I heard someone asked. " Yeah, I really do but she's dating Hayes", Matt replied. " Well, we should go to sleep. Nite Matt!", he said.

Matt just replied with a nite and went to the bathroom. Oh my god....Matt liked me. I felt my heart thumping and I felt myself blushing. Wait...what am I doing? I like Hayes and only Hayes. I gave him my first kiss. But, why do I feel this way about Matt?

~ Le Next Morning ~

I heard my alarm ringing and I woke up. It's 6:45 and we have to get going by 7:40. I took my clothes, went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I wore a long sleeved crop top, blue jeans, and black sneakers. I do love my black sneakers. It was too early in the morning to put so much make up, so I put on foundation and eyeliner. I just tied my hair in a high ponytail.

I went out the bathroom and checked the time. It was 7:15, huh I really do take long in the bathroom. I went over to Hayes and started to shake him, but he won't wake up. I saw a bullhorn in Hayes's backpack and I grabbed it. I used it and they both instantly shot up.

" What the fuck?!", I heard Matt yelled. I smiled sheepishly at them. " Guys go get ready we have to leave in 30 minutes", I said. They both groaned and got up. I started playing with my phone.

I saw many text messages and I replied to all of them. After 15 minutes try both came out, fully dressed. We went down to the lobby and saw all the boys were already there. All of us pulled into the limo.

" To Florida!", Taylor yelled. " To Florida!", the rest of us yelled. I was sitting next to Hayes and...Matt. Shit. It feels so damn awkward for me now. Should I talk to him about this? I should....

I scooted closer to Matt. " Matt, can I talk to you?", I whispered to him. He nodded his head and smiled. " Yesterday night you came in. I heard your conversation. I wasn't really asleep. I heard you say, you like me", I whispered. " Oh...", Matt said while scratching the back of his neck.

" Yeah...", the tension has grown even more awkward...if that's even possible. After a few more seconds, I scooted back to Hayes. All of us was just talking about what to do at Florida on our off day. We might be going to Disneyland. Yassss!!!!

~ At Le Airport ~

I was so surprised that I didn't sleep on the car ride. Well...going to Disneyland has been on my mind the whole time.

We dragged our suitcases to the terminal. Do the usual thing and since our flight doesn't leave for two hours, we decided to go to Starbucks. I ordered my usual Mocha Frappe.

I could hear my stomach growling. " Guys can we go eat something?", I asked. They nodded and we headed to McDonalds. Hayes was holding my hand the entire time. I found it cute.

After we ordered we sat down, squeezing to each other because the table was quite small. As I took my first bite of the burger, I think I moaned. All the boys looked at and I looked at them. All of us end up laughing together.

" Flight 5CD to Florida will be boarding now", the voice over the intercom said. All of us ate our foods as fast we can and ran to plane. We made it just in time, thank goodness.

We had first class tickets and I sat next Hayes. As usual. I was so sleepy, I was just going to sleep. I buried my face on Hayes's chest and slowly I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my lovelies! 🍒
Hope you like this chapter!
I know it's boring but I promise the other chapters aren't going to be.
Thanks for reading! Love you! ❤️