Chapter Twenty-Two

Ι fєℓℓ ιи ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ fαℓℓ αѕℓєєρ: ѕℓσωℓу, αи∂ тнєи αℓℓ αт σи¢є.

----------------------------------------------------

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and blinked multiple times. It was Hayes that was shaking me. " Morning babe. We just landed", he said with a smile. His sexy morning voice though.

I smiled and kissed him. I heard all the boys gagging behind us. I turned around and laughed. We went out of the plane, took our suitcases and went into the limo.

The ride to the hotel was really long so we all decided to record some vines. I think in total we did 15 vines. The boys promised when we get to the hotel, they will be in some of my videos for my YouTube channel.

I haven't checked my Instagram and Twitter like in forever. I had 9 000 followers on Instagram. I had 10 000 followers on Twitter. Woah! Damn....

We reached the hotel and we saw Bart in lobby. " Hey Bart", we said together. " Hey guys. Here are your room keys", he said handing is some room keys. " Now I have to tell you guys something", he said slowly.

We nodded our heads. " 02L will be joining you guys!", he beamed. Oh my god! " 02L is going to meet me! Oh my god! Yay!", I cheered while jumping around.

All the guys just laughed at me but other people in the lobby just gave me weird looks. They were literally staring at me. " What you want?!", I yelled at them. They quickly looked away.

" I'm guessing your a big fan of 02L?", Aaron asked.I nodded my head and smiled like a child. They all laughed at me again. " Well, who's your favorite?", Nash smirked at me. " Hmm, well", I said while tapping my chin.

" It has to be either Connor or Sam", I said while smiling. " Well, thank you", I heard a voice behind me said. That voice...I know it. I turned around and saw all the 02L guys.

" Ah! The 02L boys are standing right in front of me!", I fangirled while jumping up and them. Again they all laughed at me even the 02L guys. Wait...they weren't weirded out? Like at all?

" Hey, why weren't you like that when you saw us?", Carter asked. " Cause I like 02L better, simple", I teased. All the Magcon boys started fake crying.

All they 02L boys started introducing themselves. And when Connor hugged me I literally felt like I was about to faint. Connor is like one of my queen bees. Beyoncé is totally out. Sorry. " Okay guys, this is the room arrangements", Bart said.

Room One: Aaron, Taylor and Nash
Room Two: Ricky, Sam and Shawn
Room Three: Matt, Trevor and Jc
Room Four: Jack J, Jack G and Kian
Room Five: Carter, Cameron and Connor
Room Six: Hayes and Destiny

" Hayes and Destiny, I know you guys are dating. And your sharing a room, so please don't have sex", Bart said and walked off. Hate and I looked to the floor and I'm pretty sure we both blushed.

" Get some Hayes!", they all yelled. Hayes and I just held hands and went up to our room. " Babe you wanna go out for lunch? With just me?", he asked. " Sure. Let me take a bathe first", I took my clothes and went in the bathroom.

I took a quick bathe and stepped out of the tub. I wore ' Green Day' tee-shirt, blue skinny jeans and my black converse. I just let my hair be and I applied verily light make-up.

I went out and Hayes was already dress. Do boys even bathe? " Ready?", he asked me. I nodded my jean and held his hand. Texted the boys that I'm going out with Hayes.

We went to a nearby Mcdonalds. I wasn't that hungry so I ordered 20 chicken nuggets with a medium sized coke. We were having such a great time, when all of a sudden...fan girls started surrounding us.

They were taking with pictures with him. Asking them to hug them. I can't help but to feel a bit jealous. I was literally squashed. " Can you like get out. Your so fat your taking up most of the space", one of the girls said.

All the other girls laughed at her comment. There were so many pretty girls here, especially the one who called me fat. She had nice long brown hair. She had big boobs and big ass. Plus she was thin.

I felt like crying but I didn't. I looked over to Hayes, hoping he would defend me. I waited for 5 minutes and he didn't. I pushed through all the girls and ran out. " Wait, Destiny! Please wait!", I heard him yell.

I was crying like hell and my version was blurry, but I kept running. I don't know where I was going but I just want to get away for a while. I was still running until someone put a rag on my face. It was chloroform. Because the last thing I remembered was them carrying me to a van then I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey my sweeties! 🍫
Hope you like this chapter!
What will happen to Destiny?
Find out.
Thank for reading! Love you!💋