Chapter Twenty-Four

( The pic though.... Damn! )
----------------------------------------------------
Ѕσмєтιмєѕ уσυ ʝυѕт иєє∂ ѕσмєσмє тσ тєℓℓ уσυ уσυя'є иσт αѕ тєяяιвℓє αѕ уσυ тнιик уσυ αяє.
---------------------------------------------------

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

We saw Bart I'm the lobby, looking very impatient and worried. He looked over to us and came jogging over. He said his hellos and proceeded to hug me.

" Thank goodness, you're alright", he said. Wow! I miss these kind of hugs. The kind of hugs you can only get from your parents. I started tearing up. " Destiny why are you crying?", he asked.

" I'm just very shocked about what happened", I lied. Bart nodded his head while giving me worried looks. " Alright. Why don't you get some rest", he said.

I nodded and faked a smile. All of us went to my room. I was too tired to care that I have sweat all over me, I just crashed onto the bed. I felt someone sitting on me.

" Get off, fat ass", I teased. " I am very much offended", I heard Carter said. He was still sitting on me, so I pushed him off. I heard a loud thud and I looked. All the boys were laughing at Carter. He stood up and pouted.

I stood up and pinched his cheeks. " Your so cute", I said. He started laughing and swatting my hands away. I sat in Hayes's lap. " Can someone put a movie on?", I asked. " Sure", I heard Nash said.

The Omen was playing. I love horror movies, but I guess I'm the only one. Halfway through the movie, I saw Cameron and Nash hiding behind some pillows. I nudged Hayes and I pointed at Nash and Cam. We both laughed.

I buried my head on Hayes's chest. Before I know it I fell into deep sleep.
Let's just say this is one of the best sleep I've ever gotten.

ᑕOᑎᑎOᖇ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

The movie was almost finished and I looked over to Hayes. Destiny was asleep in Hayes's arms. Destiny is really pretty and adorably cute. Who knows? I might like her. ( Btw, Connor's not gay in this story. )

ᔕᗩᗰ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I admit...when I looked over to Destiny and Hayes, I got a little jealous. I know I just met Destiny, but I like her. I know it's very wrong to like q girl who has a boyfriend...but I can't help myself. She's just a really amazing girl. I bet most of the guys like her too... Hayes is a really lucky guy to have her.

ᕼᗩYEᔕ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

The movie ended and Destiny was fast asleep. I carried her bridal style and put her on our bed. She looks so cute when she's asleep. I sat next to her and kissed her forehead.

" Hayes, you joining us for dinner?", Kian asked. I nodded my head and grabbed my jacket. I wrote a letter to Destiny saying that we'll be out for dinner. And that I'll buy here dinner.

The woman gets damn cranky when she doesn't get her food. I left the note, next to her phone which is on the bed side table. I kissed her forehead and we went out.

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I woke up and it felt like I've been asleep for hours. I checked the time and it was only 8. I've only been asleep for an hour. Hm... I saw a letter next to my phone. The boys are out and I have the room to all myself.

I went to the bathroom, striped and took a really long shower. I played music through my phone. It's re like blast the music. I was humming along to English Love Affair by 5 sos. But when the chorus came on, I sang my heart out.

OTᕼEᖇ ᑭEᖇᔕOᑎ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I was hiding behind some bushes with a binocular in my hand. I know it's very cliche. I heard laughter coming from the lobby. And the door opened and there stood all the Magcon boys and 02L boys.

But who I didn't see was that slut, Destiny. Wait...Destiny is alone in the hotel room.... This is perfect. I walked to the lobby and went up to the counter. There was no one there.

I went to the computer and searched for the name Bart. There were about 6 hotel room numbers, I took a pen and wrote it all done.I heard someone coming and I ran out of there. Oh...Destiny....you can't be safe forever.

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I stepped out the tub. I left my clothes out in the room. I'm so smart. I grabbed my phone which is still blasting music. I wrapped my towel around my body and went outside.

I went over to my suitcase. I found my pyjamas. I unwrapped my towel and right that very moment the door opened. There stood Hayes... He didn't notice me yet. He closed the door and his attention was still on his phone.

I quickly took a pillow and hide myself. He looked up and saw me. We both immediately blushed but he didn't look away. He just kept starring at me.

" Take a picture it'll last longer", I teased. He actually took a picture... "Hayes Grier you better delete that photo!", I yelled at him. I would've tackled him but as you could see, I'm wearing a towel. So yeah...

He just stood there laughing. He came over and kissed my cheek and deleted the photo. I smiled back at him and took my clothes into the bathroom.

I closed the door and leaned on it... Hayes fucking Grier saw me half naked.... Great! I'm so damn embarrassed. He saw my fats. Ugh! As I was staring at my thighs, I saw my cuts... Shit.... Did he see me cuts?

I put on my pyjamas and saw Hayes lying down on the bed. I lay next to him
and played with his hair. " Destiny can I talk to you?", he asked. Oh shit?! Does he want to break up with me? My heart started pounding 100 times in a minute. i nodded my head. " Destiny I saw the cuts on your thighs". Shit!

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my potatoes! 🍟
Hope you like this chapter!
Thanks for reading! Love you! ☺️