Chapter Eleven

Тнє ℓєѕѕ уσυ ¢αяє, тнє нαρριєя уσυ'ℓℓ вє.

-----------------

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Recap: I opened the door and saw all the guys on the floor, talking. I cleared my throat to get their attention. " Guys I have something to tell you", all of them nodded their heads. " Boys I'm destiny. The old Destiny you used to bully", I said really loud.

-----------------

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Everyone was in shock, well almost everyone. Jack G, Jack J and Hayes has no idea what's going on. " What?! Nash you bullied Destiny?!" I heard all three of them screaming. Nash and the rest of the boys had guilty eyes and nodded their eyes. Hayes came over me and hugged me.

" We're really really sorry Destiny. We didn't even know why we bullied you. I think it's because we were thinking about our popularity. We were jerks and assholes. You're a nice girl and you're really pretty too. Please forgive us. We really are sorry", I heard all of them say including Shawn. Wow!

" So, do you forgive us Destiny?", Cam asked. " I don't know. I mean I can't just forgive you, so easily. I'll think about it", I said and all of them nodded their heads. It went really awkward. So I spoke up. " Guys you wanna have a sleepover at my room?", I asked. I heard sure's and totally coming from the boys.

I took my pajamas and went into the bathroom to change. I changed into my Batman tank top and grey shorts. I tyre my hair in a messy bun and washed all the make up off my face. God I look like shit. I walked out and saw all the boys sitting down, waiting for me. I hid my face with my hands and searched for the switch to off the lights.

I knocked into the wall. I groaned. Matt carried me to the bed. I felt someone's hands trying to pry off my hands from my face. " Why are you hiding your face?", they all asked. " I washed all my make up off and I look like death", I said with no emotion in my voice. As I finish saying that my hands were off my face. " Woah!" I heard them all say. " You don't look like death, gurl. You look so much beautiful without make up", I head Hayes said.

I started blushing. Like a lot. I saw Shawn rolling his eyes. I wonder why. " Oh my god you look even more Asian without the make up, Destiny", Carter said. " You don't say", I said while rolling my eyes. " What do you guys wanna watch?", I asked. " What movies do we have?", Jack J asked. " Well, we have Mean Girls, Pitch Perfect 2, The Conjuring, Insidious 2, Grown Ups 2 and Smiley", I said.

Automatically they all said The Conjuring. I put the CD in and pressed play. Everyone was lying down on the floor and I was trying to find a spot to lye down. I decided to lye next to Nash and Shawn. My head was on Nash's chest and my legs were on Shawn. Nash felt warm and I like it but I do not like him. I like his younger brother..... Great, I'm falling for someone.

~ After Le Movie ~

ᑎᗩᔕᕼ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ ( Yay )

The movie finished and I saw Destiny already asleep. She looks so adorable when she's asleep. Well more than usual. Yes... I like Destiny, but I bet I'm not the only one that likes her. I think Shawn likes her. I gotta make the first move. There's a huge possibility that Destiny would never like me because I used to bully her. I feel really about what we did to her. Gosh, I'm such a jerk. I wish I'd never had done that to her. I saw everyone was asleep so I put my head on Destiny's head and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------

Hey my lovely pizzas! 🍕
So Nash and Destiny? 😏
Dash? Yes? No? Okay.
How's you like this chapter!
Thanks for reading! Love you! 😍