Chapter Thirty-Two

Тнєяє'ѕ ʝυѕт ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ωнσ ℓσνє αи∂ ℓσνє иσ мαттєя ωнαт.

----------------------------------------------------
ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I could still hear American Horror Story playing on the television. I really wanted to eat he the new episode. Anyways I have lots to do.

I dried my pay and laid my outfit on the table. Jenn bought me this outfit and I've never worn it. Might as well wear it now. It's a black leather jacket, black crop top, black skirt and black pumps.

I forgot to tell you black is my favorite color and it's also my happy color too. I decided to put more effort in my make up. I applied lip gloss and I curled my eyelashes.

I hate my eyelashes, they're too short and small. I applied mascara and eyeliner. Since I had a lot of time I decided to try and do a winged eyeliner.

For my hair, I used my curling iron and curled the tip of my hair. I checked the time and it's nine. I have half an hour to do my nails?! I dug through my make up bag and finally found my black nail polish.

I quickly applied but at the same time, tried to be careful as I could. Free what seemed like and hour, I finished painting my nails.

I was minding my own business, blowing hot air into my nails and sometimes looking in the mirror to see what I looked like. Wow! Gotta admit I look quite good in this outfit.

Suddenly Hayes burst through the door. " Destiny we have to-", he was cut off. " What do you think?", I smiled. his mouth was hung open and his eyes were trailing up and down of my body.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Oh sorry. You just look drop dead beautiful", he pecked my lips. " You don't look too bad yourself Benjamin", I teased. " Please don't call me that", he groaned. " Fine, fine", I giggled.

" Come on babe. Everyone's waiting for us", he said. I took my phone and placed it in my handbag. Hayes took my hand and we went down.

We were walk h towards the lobby and I saw all the boys there, paying with their phones. Well, Hayes and I are fashionably late. They were still playing with their phones, so I cleared my throats.

" Let's go people!", I beamed. Thus didn't reply but all their mouth were hanging open. " Boys close your mouth, you might catch flies", I teased. " Damn....you look gorgeous", Jack J said. All they boys nodded their heads.

They finally closed their mouths and were blushing. " If you guys are done checking out my girlfriend, let's go", he said firmly. We walked out and I noticed he was tense.

" Babe it's okay if they compliment me. You know that right? They probably have girlfriends", I said to him. " It's not about that. It's when we get to the club. What happens when one of us cheats?", he asked.

We sat down and say next to him. " Hayes Benjamin Grier nothing will happen. I love you and you love me. End of story", I re assured him. He nodded his head and smiled.

" Destiny you look so worried. Are you okay? It's not like you haven't been to a club before, right?", Connor asked. I kept quiet. Truth is, this is my first time going to a club and yes I'm worried.

"Oh my god, this is your first time!", Aaron laughed. I glared at him and he stopped laughing. " Yeah this is my first time", I sighed. " It'll be fine", Nash patted my back.

Before I could reply the driver told us that we've arrived. There were so many people. I gasped looking at the like to get in. " It's fine we don't have to line up", Kian smiled.

I nodded my head and stepped out the limo. Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist. " Kian Lawley", Kian said to the bouncer. He nodded his head and let us through.

Woah! So this is what a club looks like. It looks pretty good besides the drunk, horny people and practically half naked girls. I looked up to Hayes and thank goodness he wasn't looking at the girls. He was looking at me, instead.

" Let's go get some drinks", he said. I nodded to head and made our way through to the crowd. " Hey beautiful what can I get you?", the bartender asked. " Surprise!", I yelled. It was so loud in here I could barely here myself think.

I turned around and Hayes was missing. I was looking around, trying to find him and I saw him on the dance floor. Twerking with Taylor. Ladies and gentlemen, my boyfriend.

" Here you go", the bartender handing me the drink. It was blue in color and it had a strong smell of vodka. I scrunch my nose up at the strong smell.

" Your first time?", the bartender asked. " Yup!", I smiled. I gotta admit he's pretty cute. " The trick is to drink it as fast as you can and don't think about it", he said before leaving. I took a sip and to my surprise, it was delicious.

I didn't mind the burning sensation going through my throat. All I know is that I want more. After finishing the drink I went to the dance floor. I started swaying my hips to the rhythm.

When suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves over my waist. I wanted to turn around slap this person but then he spoke. " Hey babe", he said. I recognize that voice, it's Hayes.

I started swaying my hips again and felt something poking against my ass. I turned around and saw Hayes had a boner. " Hayes", I said looking down. " Oh sorry!", he blushed.

" Nah it's okay. It's not your fault I'm hot", I teased him. He didn't reply me but instead he kissed me. We were literally making out at the middle of the dance floor.

I was enjoying out kissing session when suddenly I heard someone scream. We both pulled apart and went to where the screaming was at. We finally made it and saw Matt and Connor passed out.

They both had black eyes, bloody noses and bruises. Oh my god! What happened to them. I called all the boys and they carried Matt and Connor to the limo. We drove off. I heard a ding coming from my phone.

It's a link to Twitter. I read the headlines and gasped in disbelief. ' Matt and Connor going at it because of YouTuber, Destiny Palmer'. Oh no...

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my babies! 👭

I really hope you like this chapter!

Oh, I won't be updating anytime soon.
Cause I'm going for a vacation for four days. But I'll update whenever possible.

Thanks for reading! Love you! 😘