Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ѕнє'ѕ α ℓιттℓє ѕ¢αяє∂ тσ gєт ¢ℓσѕє тσ αиуσиє вє¢αυѕє єνєяуσиє тнαт ѕαι∂ " Ι'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє нєяє fσя уσυ" ℓєfт.

----------------------------------------------------
ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I woke up due to someone's light snoring. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. I turned around slowly, making sure not to wake up the person next to me.

I turned around and saw...Shawn. Shawn half naked.... He started stirring in his sleep. I tried to get out of his grip but the more I struggle the tighter his grip is. After a few more try's I gave up.

" Destiny?", I heard him say. I turned around and saw he was awake. " Yeah?", I asked. " Are you okay?", he asked. His morning voice is just...wow.
Wait...do I have feelings for Shawn. I just broke up with Hayes. I have to take some time to figure this out.

But...I haven't actually told him that it's over. I'll do it after magcon, today. " Destiny?", he asked. " Um..yeah I'm fine", I lied. " Shawn I need to take a shower", I said. His hands left my torso. I took my clothes and towel into the bathroom.

I took out my razor and started cutting again. I stopped halfway and just stared at my cuts. I hate myself. I'm so stupid. So stupid to see that Hayes didn't actually like me.

" Destiny...", a voice said. I turned around and saw Shawn. " Why?! Destiny why?!". " Because I hate myself. I should've known that someone like Hayes wouldn't like me. I'm so stupid. I so ugly too...", my voice cracked as I started choking on my tears.

Shawn was silent for a while till he took a deep breathe." Destiny....Hayes didn't cheat on you...", his voice trailed off. " What?!", I jumped out from the bed.
" Do you want to hear the full story?", Shawn asked. I nodded my head frantically.

" Well Jessie found out what room was Hayes in. She knocked on the door, he answered and Jessie started kissing him. That's when you walked in", he said.

" But why didn't he pull away?", I asked and tears came back. " He said Jessie was clinging onto him and he didn't want to push her to the floor", he said.

" You have to forgive him, Destiny", he said while looking down. I hugged Shawn and ran to Hayes's room. I knocked on the door. After a few minutes Hayes opened the door.

Immediately I started kissing him. We pulled apart and we stared at each other. He was in a mess. His hair was messed up, his bag eyes were worse than before and I saw tear stains.

" Shawn told me about Jessie. I forgive you Hayes", I said. He didn't reply but he did kiss me. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked behind and saw a very awkward Matt.

" So I'll take it as you and Hayes are back together?", Matt asked. Hayes and I nodded our heads while smiling. " I'm really sorry Destiny. I'm sorry I didn't pull away", he said.

" It's okay", I replied. " I'm just gonna go", Matt said while scratching the back of his neck. I checked the time and it was 2. Magcon starts in 30 minutes.

" Hayes text all the boys that Magcon starts in 30 minutes!", I whisper-yelled. " What? Magcon starts at 2:30", he said. " Check the time, idiot", I said. He took out his phone and saw the time. His eyes widened and he started texting the boys to hurry up.

" Hayes can I take a shower here?", I asked. He nodded his head. I took my towel and clothes that I left at Shawn's room and went into the bathroom.

I took the quickest bath of all time. I put on my clothes, did my make up and left my hair like it is. My hair is wavy...so yeah. We both rushed to the event hall and we found a very looking Bart.

" There you guys are. Magcon is starting now!", he yelled. Hayes and I put our hands in surrender. " Oh. Destiny there's someone waiting for you in your dressing room", Bart said as he walked away.

Hayes went over to they boys to tell tell them the good news. I walked to the dressing room. Who could be there waiting for me? Maybe it's Jenn! Oh my god, I hope it's Jenn.

I opened the door and saw man. Early in his 40s. " Hello Destiny. Have you missed you father?", he asked with a smirk on his face. Before I could reply I felt a stinging sensation on my head. And I saw darkness surrounding me.

----------------------------------------------------
Heyo! 😎
So yeah. Destiny's father is back.
I'm really sorry for the shitty chapter.
I crie everi tiem. 😭
Anyways... I hope you like this chapter!
Thanks for reading! Love you! 💋