Chaper Twenty-Three

Мαувє ι'м ʝυѕт αfяαι∂, '¢αυѕє нσиєѕтℓу, яιgнт иσω ι ¢αи'т αffσя∂ αиσтнєя нєαятвяєαк.

----------------------------------------------------

ᕼᗩYEᔕ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Destiny and I were having such a great time when suddenly all the fangirls came and surrounded us. It was so crowded and so loud. All I heard were screaming and I think my eardrums are broken.

At one point I looked to Destiny and I saw tears coming out. What happen? Before I knew it, she pushed past the girls and ran out. " Destiny wait! Please wait!", I yelled while catching up with her.

Damn, she was fast. I kept calling out for her. When all of a sudden a van pulled up to the curb and a man took Destiny into the van. " Give her back!", I yelled trying to catch up with the van. It was no use. So, instead I took a picture of the license plate.

I called a taxi to bring me back to the hotel. I ran to Nash's room and I was right, all the boys were there. " What's wrong? Why are you crying, bro?", Sam asked.

I was crying? I touched my face and I could feel tears dripping down. I wiped it away. " Guys, Destiny has been kidnapped", I said slowly. " What?!", all they boys yelled.

I sat down next to them, took a deep breathe and told them what happened.
" I did take a picture of their license plate", I took out my phone and showed them the picture.

" We have to go to the police. Everyone in the limo. Now!", Carter yelled. Carter was always protective over Destiny. I didn't mind. Destiny is like his younger sister.

" I only have my boxers on", I heard Trevor whined. I saw one of Taylor's shirt and I thrower to Trevor. He quickly put it on and we went to the limo. I really hope Destiny is safe.

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Ugh... My head was pounding and it smells in here. I slowly sit up and I felt my hands weren't cuffed up. Smart asses who kidnapped me. I lift the bag up and looked around my surroundings.

The last thing I remembered someone throwing me in the van. Okay...chill Destiny. I can escape . I saw my phone was still with me. Okay...wow!

I took my phone with me and I tried opening the back door. It opens. They didn't even bother to lock the back door. I opened it slowly, making sure i don't make a sound.

I jumped out, took a picture of the van's license plate before sprinting away. " Bitch get your ugly ass in the van!", I heard a man voice said. I saw a police station coming up. Hah! He can't go in there.

I ran to the police station as fast as I could. I opened the door, took a seat and tried to regain my breathe. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. " Destiny?", I heard a familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw Carter and the rest of the boys. Immediately Carter hugged me like there's no tomorrow. Everyone hugged me but then came Hayes. He tried to hug me but I just backed up. I could see hurt in his eyes.

" Why won't you hug me?", Hayes said with a crack in his voice. " Don't play stupid with me Hayes. One of the girls called me mean shit and you didn't even defend me. Some kind of boyfriend you are", I snapped at him.

All the boys looked shocked especially Hayes. " Wait, what"?! I heard Matt yelled. By now all the boys were glaring at Hayes. " Destiny please listen to me", he pleaded.

I nodded my head motioning him to go on. " Destiny we were surrounded. I couldn't hear what she said to you because all the girls were screaming in my ears ", he said.

What if he's lying? No. Look at those eyes. He's telling the truth. I embraced him in a really long hug. We didn't stop until someone cleared him throat. We both stopped and I went to the police man and showed him the picture of the license plate.

" Okay miss we will handle this. You should get some rest", he said. I nodded and we piled into the limo. The ride back was silent. I heard my phone ring. It was a text message from an anonymous number. I opened my text and I was shocked.

" Thing you can get away? The next time I have my hands on you, you'll be sorry. ". I showed the boys the text message and all of them were trying to comfort me. But I don't think I can ever feel that safe again.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my chickens! 🍗
She escaped! But now they're out to get her again....
Who are ' they '?
Find out. 😏
Hope you like this chapter!
Thanks for reading! Love you!☺️