Chapter Fifthteen

Ι'м тιяє∂ σf gєттιиg му нσρєѕ υρ fσя тнιиgѕ тнαт ι киσω ωιℓℓ иєνєя
нαρρєи.

-----------------

ᗪEᔕYTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I can't believe I actually fell for him. You know what it doesn't matter. Cause we haven't even gone on a date so yeah.... But I liked him. I really liked him. The thing is that....I still like him. Why do I like him? I don't even know. I was just running, not thinking and I bumped into someone. " Destiny why were you running?", someone asked. I looked up and saw Matt. I didn't even realized that I was crying until Matt wiped off tears on my face.

" What's wrong?! Please Destiny, tell me what's wrong.", he said. " I-I-I was buying ice-cream with Hayes and this blonde chick came up to us and called Hayes her boyfriend. And Hayes didn't even say a word", I cried. I saw Matt clenched his fist and he hugged me really tightly. I buried my head in his neck and let my tears flow. We were in this position for a while till he walked off to Hayes's direction.

ᕼᗩYEᔕ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

" What the actual fuck, Jessie?!", I screamed at her. Jessie is this girl who stalks me, literally everyday. " What, if I can't have you then she can't have you", she said twirling her hair with her fingers. I rolled my eyes and pushed her back. " Get away from me, bitch!",
I yelled at her. She just sorted giggling and playfully hitting my shoulder.

I saw Matt came over...more like storming over. Before I could say anything else, Matt punched me square in the face. I felt blood trickling down my face. " How could you do that to Destiny?!", he yelled. " Matt listen to me! It's Jessie!", I yelled while pointing at her. Matt looked at her and Jessie just waved while wrapping her arms around me. I quickly shove her away.

" Why can't you get just a fucking hint?!", Matt yelled. All the boys know about Jessie. I really love Destiny and I wouldn't do anything to make her upset. " I know,bro", he said. I looked up at him in confusion. " You were thinking out loud", I nodded. I saw Destiny coming over. She took the ice-creams we ordered and smashed it on Jessie's head.

Matt and I started laughing. " You bitch! You are so gonna regret this!", Jessie yelled while storming away. " You and Matt were screaming so loud I could hear it from way over there", I said with no emotion in my voice. " So, Destiny? Will you still go on a date with me? Please?", he pleaded. I laughed and nodded my head. I saw Matt tense up again.

We didn't bother to order the ice-creams again so when we walked back empty handed all the boys were whining. " Destiny...why were you crying?", Shawn asked and all the boys were listening. " How do you know if I cried or not?", I asked back. " I know because your eyes are puffy and red. So why were you crying?", he asked.

I looked at Hayes asking him for permission to talk them and he nodded. " Well I when went to Hayes to help him with the ice-creams this blonde chick came up to us and called Hayes her boyfriend. Turned out it was Jessie but I didn't know who she was at fist so I ran away, crying", I shrugged. " When will that bitch give it a ready?!", I heard Cam shout.

" Chill, I'm fine", I poked Cam's chest and he giggled. " Now let's just enjoy this amazing day", I said while lying down. I know I'm probably gonna get sand in my underwear but I don't give a shit right now. So yeah.

I felt myself being carried on someone's shoulder. I looked down and saw it was Nash. " Nash put me down!", I yelled. He just shook his head while laughing. " Please?", I pouted. He shook his head once again. Before I knew it he threw me into the ocean.

Oh! He's so dead. Man, it was freezing. I rubbed my eyes making sure all the salt water was gone. I opened my eyes and saw all the guys laughing at me. " You", I said pointing at Nash. " You are so dead!", I yelled while getting up. I started chasing him and he ran away screaming like little kid.

He thought he was faster me. Stupid. After a few minutes I caught up to him and tackled him. I was on top of him. " In your face!", I giggled. I giggle way too much. Nash started blushing and he was looking at my chest area. I looked at the position we were in and I quickly stood up.

" You have nice boobs", he smirked. " Pervert", I poked his chest. We both end up laughing. We walked back to the boys direction. I sat down next to Hayes. This feels so relaxing. My head on Hayes's shoulder. The wind in my hair. Ocean water reaching my feet and warm sand in my ass.

" Destiny, open your eyes. The Disney is about to go down", Hayes said. This feels like the perfect moment. " It's so beautiful", I told them and they nodded their heads in agreement. " But not as beautiful as you", Hayes said. " That's so cliche", I teased and they laughed. The sunset in already down and now we're just talking to one another.

I think it's about time I tell them that I forgive them. " Guys, I have something to tell you that will make you guys happy!", I smiled. " What? Are you pregnant?!", Carter yelled and I blushed, so did Hayes. " No! I just decided to.....forgive you guys!", I cheered.

All the boys started coming towards me and pulled me into the tightest group hug ever. We didn't pull away if it wasn't for some fan girls. Who knows how long we hugged. All the boys hugged one by one telling how sorry and thankful they are.

I have amazing friends. Nah, scratch that. I have amazing best friends. It feels like I have an amazing life. But I can't help to feel that something bad might happen. It's probably all the salt water that I accidentally drank.

-----------------

Hey my cheese pizzas! 🍕
What do you will happen on Destiny and Hayes's date later?
Will they last?
Find out.
Hope you like this chapter!☺️
Thanks for reading! Love you! 😍