22. thankful

Haerin POV:

"what?" I'm confused, just then Hyein walks up and slaps his shoulder

"Yah stop being a troll! You can't act for shit" As she yells out, Y/N laughs and puts his hands up.

"You caught me" everyone sighs of relief and runs over to hug him.

"Sorry Haerin, I woke up in a silly mood" Y/N chuckles while the others laugh

"I hate you!"

I didn't hate him, I was far from hating him. I couldn't be happier to be in his arms again.

"Hey girls and CEO-nim, may I have a moment with Haerin?" Y/N asks, they all agree and step out.

"Haerin" he opens his arms, I gladly accept it and hug him.

"I'm sorry Y/N. If I wasn't being childish in the moment, you wouldn't have gotten hurt" I say, he shakes his head

"I'm going to forgive you depending on your answer to this question."

"Hm?"

"Are you okay Haerin? No running away this time, I could barely move my body!" He jokingly says, I laugh.

"Mhm. I am Y/N." I proudly say.

Just then he pulls away from the hug and grabs my chin.

"Don't worry, I heard they brush the teeth of a person who's in a coma" He says, I get confused

"What are you trying to sa-"

He kisses me.

After what felt like centuries, we pull apart.

"I love you Haerin. You know that right?"

"I love you too Y/N" This has been the widest I've ever smiled before.

As our faces are still extremely close to each other, the others enter the room. We instantly part away.

"Did we interrupt something?" The CEO asks

"no." We both reply in unison

"You sure?" Hanni follows up

"100%" we reply

"mhm" Hyein hums and smirks

"The doctors said you should be discharged in a week or two, you still have some severe injuries you need to recover from." Minji says, Y/N nods.

"Okay, thank you guys! I'll recover in no time" Y/N throws up a thumbs up.

We all spend the day chilling around  Y/N until it was our time to go.

_

_

_

_

Y/N POV:

A couple days have gone by. After practice, Haerin would come and visit me for a good couple hours. She'd always have funny stories prepared of the girls and she always manages to give me a good laugh.

"Hyein thought it'd be a great idea to take over as manager for you, and not even a second in she lost our schedules for next month!" I laugh

"That brat is far from taking my job"

"100%! She's so clumsy, I thought I was bad!" 

I've noticed a positive change with Haerin, she's A LOT more vocal, let that be storytelling, or simply telling us on how she feels currently.