Contentment

They walked into his house, holding hands in silence.  He carefully put his keys on the hall table, turning to her with a smile, he kissed her.  "I know it's probably too much too soon," he paused "But maybe one day?  You'll think of this as your home?" 

Angie looked around, it was a simple but beautiful house, clean lines and elegant colours.  It was somehow the natural extension of him.  She looked up at him with a smile, "Take things slowly eh?  See how they go?  Not on your life buster!" she grabbed him and pulled him close "Life is too short for that nonsense.  You want me to feel like this is my home?  Your wish is my command.  Now, where's that shower?  I'm damp and cold. I want to be warm and wet." she looked at him slyly. "Do you think that's possible?"

"Oh my dear," he growled, "you have NO idea WHAT'S possible." he scooped her up and carried her upstairs.  Depositing her in the bedroom he turned to her with an eyebrow raised and an wicked glint. "Strip. Or I will do it for you, Midgardian."

"Oh like THAT is it your Highness?" she stood, hands on hips.  "In that case, perhaps you should turn on the shower to warm it and then come and supervise.  I'm sure I have NO idea how to do it properly." 

Tom groaned and walked through to the En-suite and moment later she heard the shower turn on. Walking back through, he closed the door behind him with a soft click.  He stalked towards her but she put her hands up and barred his way.

"Oh no.  Doesn't work like that my Prince.  You want to watch?  Then you watch.  That doesn't include touching.  Now, sit." she indicated the end of the bed and he duly obliged, removing his damp jeans so he sat clad only in his shirt, still clinging to him, and his boxers.  She nodded her approval. "Good.  Now, let me see..."

Slowly, delicately, and making sure to do it as near to within his reach as she dared, she removed her clothes.  As he watched, he bit his lip.  She was testing his self-restraint to the maximum.  He made the mistake of reaching out for her just once, as she bent to untie her trainers.  She looked up at him and without pausing, reached over and squeezed his crotch, licking her lips.  He tipped his head back and let out a moan of pure desire. 

"You dirty little b..." he started to say with a deep rumble of pure desire.

"Ah ah ah! Now remember your place my Prince.  No cursing, no touching and NO starting without me." she smiled. "You will get your release soon enough."  he was almost panting by now.

"Please my love, please stop this.  Let me at least touch you." he was almost begging her.  She said nothing but walked away, now fully naked, into the bathroom.  She left the door open.

As Angie felt the warm water play over her body, she reached for the shower gel and began to massage it into her skin.  The bubbles felt rich and soothing, the rhythmical movement on her skin adding to the rising desire in her blood.  She was just about to massage some more into her breasts, when the cubicle door opened and he climbed in beside her.

Without a word, he took the bottle and began to smooth the luxurious gel all over her.  Starting with her neck, then her shoulders, then down further and further until she could barely stand.  She held her palms against the wall as he stood behind her, attending to her back.  The feeling of the water pounding her skin, his hands exploring and rubbing every contour of her body forcing her closer and closer to the edge of heaven.

As he slipped his hands down and between her legs, she cried out. "Oh Jesus Tom, please, let me c..." one hand instantly covered her mouth, the fingers pressed against her lips. 

"Shhhh my Pet." he said into her ear. "Shhhh as you said to me, no cursing and now for you, no touching." His hands, so gloriously elegant and impossibly large worked at her bringing her ever closer to coming completely undone.

With a sudden cry and a shudder, she grabbed him as she lost control.  He held her tightly, the water cascading over them as she panted and moaned her way through the wave.  Slowly, she calmed and they kissed passionately.

"I love you Angie, I love you more than I can ever say.  Let me show you just how much I worship you." he murmured into her hair as he switched off the water.  She nodded, unable to speak.  Opening the cubicle, he helped her out and dried her off with a large fluffy towel, wrapping her in his robe when he was done.  Quickly drying himself he scooped her up and carried her to bed.

It was a long, long, time before he'd finally finished showing her exactly how much he worshipped her.  He too, finally found his release.

The dawn broke and they woke, still cocooned in each other's arms.  Tom stirred first, aware of her snuggled into his chest, her breath a soft, warm whisper on his skin.  He lay, eyes closed, smiling.  This was as near to heaven as he could imagine.  His beautiful girl, safe in his arms.  His soulmate, his lover, his... wife? The realisation that he had thought of her like that after such a short time didn't come as a surprise.  No, it came as a warm rush of contentment.  Like the final piece of a puzzle falling into place.  Was it possible?  So soon?  Yes, time made no odds, feelings did. He only hoped that he could wait long enough to make sure she was ready for the same thing.  He was sure that one day she might, but not now.  There was something about the changes in the studio that made him uneasy.  Not about them, no.  There were changes afoot, changes he had no idea about but was sure that they would have a huge effect on Angie.

 Before he could contemplate any more, she began to stir.  She looked up at him her eyes wide, like a fawn, and struggling to focus after the best sleep she could remember.  He smiled gently.

"Morning darling. You slept well." he kissed her as she stretched in his arms and snuggled in again.

"Mhmm," she mumbled, her cheek next to his chest again.  All he could make out was "sleepy" "warm" "safe".  It was all he needed for now.  Glancing over at the clock, it said 6.30am.  

"Go back to sleep little one, I'll be here when you wake again." he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes, her breathing softening again as she drifted off.  "I'll always be here when you wake." He felt a tear roll down his cheek.  There would never, he thought, be a more perfect moment.

Although it would take time, he would be proven wrong.  In the best possible way.