Neira

♡Nanami PoV♡
I run away from the furious demon "i'll get you for this Neira!" He yells, i stop dead in my tracks. I turn around slowly, "what did you say?" I ask in a deadly tone. The demon squeeks and cowers away in fear "i-i am sorry" he stutters. I giggle darkly "you must have had a death wish" i comment with a grin "n-no i-i swear" "hmmm to bad" with that i let my bright pink flames engulf the demon, the stench of his burning flesh fills the sky.

"Miss what ale you doing hele?" I hear a young voice ask, my breath hitches i hate killing in front of children. Unless they attack me with intention to harm me, i don't like traumatising little kids.
Demons compare me with the feared duo's Tomoe, that bastard even in my region he is feared.

The people here fear some unknown kitsune almost more then their own little horror in the shadows of each corner. "Miss?" Damn almost forgot that child was there "just walk along little guy, go find your mama or something" i command him. After he left i look at the charred remains of the demon, "that will teach them to mess with me" i mumble. I use my flame to burn my badguy name in the ground 'Neira'

I don't think i introduced myself have i? i am Nanami Momozono... Atleast i think that is my lastname. I am the feared kitsune of the west, showing no mercy to those whom are in my way. My name when im out killing people? Neira, no one knows my real name. I'm afraid he'll find me when they do....

I slam the door of my cottage, "i'm home" i exclaim into thin air. I brush a long brown hair strand out of my face. "What to eat, what to eat" i mumble as i make my way into the kitchen. With my foxfire i Light the oven, i rummage through the cupboard. "Hmm looks like it's squirrel and rice again"

"Miss Nanami! I'm back!" The voice of my faithful follower echoes through the little cottage. "Ah Reyna welcome back" "thank you miss nanami" "reyna you know i've been thinking..." i see Reyna becoming nervous.

"Did i do something wrong?" I laugh " no, it has a good outcome for you" "you are a strong koneko, how would you like forming a duo with me?" "REALLY?! you want to form a duo with me miss Nanami?" " yes and stop with that miss stuff we're as close as sisters are we not?"

"Yes.. but what do i call you then? It doesn't feel right to call you just by your name" i smirk at her "call me sister.... we'll be the strongest sister duo the world will ever know!" Reyna grins "if you say so..... sister" "oh i do say so sister"

I turn to the stove "and what did you manage to steal this time?" I ask Reyna over my shoulder "oh some potatoes, carrots, rice, beef, satin, jewels, kimono's oh and shiitake mushrooms" i glare at her "kidding... kidding"

"Good... you know i hate those" i grumble while stirring in the pot "we're having rice porridge again" i announce, "it doesn't matter your cooking is amazing" Reyna compliments. "Thanks" i serve the food not much later.

"You know what i've heard while robbing those shops?" Reyna asks. "No.... do i want to know" "probably not.." i sigh "just tell me" "tomoe and akura-oh killed a entire army of soldiers send by the gods!" I slam my cup of water down, spilling it's contents.

"It's always about those two!" I exclaim angerly "do they forget about their own demons here in the west?!" "Now m-sister calm down, you are the feared demon of the west" Reyna sooths. "But still they're the one everyone fears most!" I hiss.

Suddenly i calm down, my lips tugged into a smirk. "Oh let me guess you have a plan!" "Yes.....i have a plan.... Sister pack your stuff, we're going to pay a visit to some dear friends"

Yeey i started a new fanfic of kamisama!! What do you think? Nanami /neira to the side ---->