this is your end

Tomoe's PoV

I can smell her, my sweet nanami. But another male scent is mixed with it, making my blood boil.

He'll pay with his life that's for sure. A male steps into the clearing holding my nanami in a painful angle. Her beautiful skin is bruised and bloodied, cuts are scattered all over her body.

A growl errupts from my lips "let her go", the male feigns being hurt "what? no asking for my name or reason or something?" my anger flares. "i don't give a crap about you're sob story, now hand over my mate"

the male huffs "killjoy! besides why would i hand over my lovely nanami to a vulgar male as yourself?just look at you all covert in dust, you reek of poverty" he sneers. my mate snarls at the insult, my heart skips a beat.

"just give up tsubaki you know you're no match for him, that's why you're taunting him. just let me and everybody else go" slap. akura-oh hold me back from ripping that Tsubaki's head clean off. "let me go!" i snarl clawing his arms, "no you dumbass! he's at an advantage here! he has nanami and a big f*cking sword drawn"

indeed a gold coated katana shimmers in the moonlight "hah! a katana coated in gold won't hold anything against my rage, pathetic snob" "ugh my head.." oh- just great the annoying wench is awake, like the gods just want me to suffer more... which they probably would.

"ah! my mate why did you knock me out?" her whiny voice sounds, "i'm not you're mate and shut up" i hiss my eyes trained on the katana and my real mate. "tomoe that is not how you should speak to your mate!" the wench steps up to me.

"such perfection... i need you for my collection" (heh... that rhymes)  tsubaki mumbles. "what collection?" whiny b*tch asks with disdain, "of nanami look alikes" sick pshyco, someone needs to put him down.

"nanami?" whiny b*tch's eyes land on my nanami. "are you saying... that that is my baby sister i was looking for?" she questions. my eyebrows scrunch in confusion, "that is if you're really her sister, i still don't trust you" reyna speaks up, akura-oh finally let's me go. immediatly nanami's may-be- sister clings onto my arm.

"let go"i manage to say through clenched teeth, nanami snarls and trashes "get away from my mate b*tch!" she fumes. "tsubaki i swear to the gods if you don't let me go i'll rip of your family jewels and force them down your ears!" "oh feisty i like it". in a flash i'm behind him holding his own sword against his filthy skin.

"now be a good peasant and let. my mate. go." i whisper threatingly. "if you kill me you'll have the death of over 300 innocents on you hands" i press the metal deeper in his ash grey skin. "you talk like i don't have blood on my hands, mere civillians do not spike my concern in the least" i sneer.

"besides... we've got that covered" nanami says as she looks at Tsubaki "98% complete" she rips out his tongue and claws out his eyes. all the while a smirk plays on her soft lips, "99% complete now tomoe if you would be so kind" 

i slit his throat the exact moment nanami lights him on fire, the area suddenly becomes extremely hot. i look at my mate and see her lighting up with pink flames and purple mist, her brown eyes now blood red. she throws his eyes and tongue with his gurgling, flaming body. "to ashes you shall go, your tongue no longer binds us as your eyes no longer spy on us. your time of existance are over, your decieval in the past.your purrid soul shall perrish and we'll be free at last" she chants

(i just made that up... YES sleepy, under medication me is so smart... it's 0:07 right now.. wait 0:07...007 <(0^0)> *gaaaaaaasppp* i'm a spy.. hella yesh! i need to go to sleep soon xD)

the flames increase their size, it's colour now pure, solid black. with one last agonizing scream Tsubaki is turned to ashes and suddenly we're standing in a room filled with torture devices. nanami turns to me "escape...100%..com-plete" her knees buckle underneath her and i quickly catch her.

i kiss her clammy forhead "you've done great little one" "i'm not little... stupid"she mutters sleepily. i chuckle softly. "whatever you say my sweet nanami... whatever you say.."

yeeyyy!! they saved everyone.... or did they! what if they accidently activated another dimensional gateway and instead being in the castle thingy of tsubaki they're in a paralel universe?! where there are dragons! and vampires...and dragons!!! *squeals* i claim a toothless!! *hoggs the night fury and hisses at anyone coming to close* ALL MINE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but wait... if there is a paralel universe would that mean that mythical creatures exist and our other selfes might be battling against hydra and riding dragons?! would we not have disrupted our own evolution and be one of the elite hunters with strong sense of sensing? like werewolfs?would we have fur to protect us from the cold and shed in summer?

or in another one would we be so smart we could technically ingeneer a dragon? can i has own toothless? *drools* can i has??? please

ok imma just stop it right here

now

like right now

STOP READING ALREADY!!