escapeplan

nanami's PoV

it's so dark.... what happend? am i back again? did he find me again? will he punish me for running away from him? i'm scared.....mommy daddy please come back... i don't want this anymore.

"whewe awe my pawents?" "i don't know sweety you just layed in our garden one night" "didn't they love nanami?" "oh sweety don't say that... i'm sure they loved you" i remember this..... this was from when i was a child "awe they mad at nanami? if they awe nanami is sowwy" "oh sweety..... you know what? i'll buy you the biggest dollhouse of the toystore!" "weally you'd do that fow me?" "yes of course! you're going to be 1 years old soon and such a beautiful princess must have the biggest dollhouse don't ya think?" "yes! nanami is a pwetty pwincess..... wait nanami doesn't have a pwince! oh no! what should nanami do? do you know wika?" "mhmmm we'll let sora be your prince ok?" "YEEY! sowa pwince! sowa pwince! sowa pwince!!!!"

crash! i see my little me running through the house... 'no oh no no no go back! go back to your room! GO BACK!' i press my hands over my ears, trying to close myself off from the upcoming screams. keyword: trying

"YOU USELESS FILTH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?!" "i-i'm sowwy" "oh you're 'sowwy'? SPEAK CLEARLY YOU B*TCH!! YOU CAN TALK OH SO WELL SO EVERYONE SAYS, YOU'RE SO SWEET EVERYONE SAYS, YOU NEVER MISBEHAVE YOURSELF EVERYONE SAYS! they don't see you as i do" "no pwease wei" "IT'S REI! GET IT RIGHT!" "i'm sowwy!" slap slap slap "oww wei stop it huwts"

i don't want to see this please! anything but this! please i beg of you.... make it stop.. please

with a jerk i sit up in bed, i burry my fingers in my hair. "just a nightmare... he isn't here.... breath nanami...he isn't here you fled remember? you escaped" i hear a soft voice soothing me. i look to the left and see Reyna sitting beside me, my vision becomes hazy as tears start pouring. "R-reyna" i choke out, she hugs me tight as i cry into her shoulder.

after a while i manage to calm down, for the first time since i woke up i look at the room. "this isn't my room... Reyna where are we?" my sister shifts uncomfortably "well you see......." "yes?" i urge "you have fou-"Reyna gets interrupted by the door slamming open.

"WHY DO I SMELL TEARS?!" a boy roars ,walking in. he is around my age, i stare at him he looks familiar.....

he stalks towards us "DID YOU MAKE HER CRY?!" the boy shouts, "no. she. did. not" i hiss as i put my hand on the boy's arm. he relaxes under my touch, suddenly i feel tingles running up and down my arm. that's when i recall everything, my initional shock turns to anger "you" i hiss.

i get up from the bed "you brought me here didn't you? you knocked me out!" Tomoe looks ashamed. "i'm sorry but you were running away from me" he states "duh! what do you think? i was in the middel of a challenge!" "you were running away from ME?!" oh boy now he's pissed.

"I AM YOUR LYRAPHYTE AND YOU WILL NOT RUN AWAY FROM ME!! UNDERSTOOD?!" i unintentionally whimper at his tone. even my Lyraphyte dislikes me....

Tomoe sees this and raises his hand, i flinch. Tomoe hesitates "i'm not going to hurt you" he whispers hurt. 'Now i feel bad for making him feel bad' i think.

Guiltyly i put my hand on his shoulder, "i'm sorry" i mumble not looking in his eyes. He grabs my chin and forces me to look him in the eye, i slap his hand away. "I want to be alone right now..... with Reyna"

Tomoe sighs but nodds and leaves the room, closing the door softly behind him. "Ok... we need an escapeplan" "are you going to leave your Lyraphyte?" Reyna asks incrediously "what choice do i have? Even if he is the powerful tomoe i can't drag him into this i already regret doing this to you"