not according to plan

Nanami's PoV

"Ok so far i get the dress but what about the make-up?" I wink at my mom ^just watch^ i mouth. I walk up to the door, i softly let my knuckles brush the cold surface and knock lightly knowing there is a guard just outside.

"What?!" He snaps, "i am terribly sorry for interrupting you but somehow the make-up and dress don't match... could we maybe have bright green shades?" I ask softly, letting my voice sound timid and obediend.

"Are you serious" "why would i lie? It's not like i have profit of doing such things?" "I guess you're right...knowing mr. Rei... alright i'll get you your damned make-up" he grumbles. I turn to my mom and wink at her, she is ripping the skirt of the dress so it's far to short to be appropriate.

I quickly rush to the make-up, "where should i put these?" I whisper, rika points to a corner in the room. I walk over there and look around, i trip and stretch my hands out to break my fall.

I feel the slightest movement as my hands scrape over the cold surface of the tiles.... an idea pops up and i skim with my slender fingers across the edges of the tile.

Finding a weakspot i curl my fingers with effort and rip it out. My face is greeted by dark coloured dirt, i swiftly dig a hole big enough for the make-up supplies and dump them in it. Mom crouches down next to me and drops the ripped off part of the dress in as well.

We close it up with expertise and rica shows me the result of her 'craftmanship' the dress is far too short but it looks like it is produced that way. My lips tug up in a mischievious smirk, the door creaks open "oi! I have your supplies!"

Tomoe's PoV

"So when will your army of helpers appear?" Reyna asks me, i hear rustling and smell a all to familiar scent. "About now" i reply with a grin.

"Yo bro! I brought you your army" "good" "so what happened?" "You see... neira was kidnapped by our fosterfather and is to be wed at noon!" "I didn't ask you did i ko-ne-ko-chan~?" He treathens my mate's sister, in a singsongy voice waving his finger at each dragged out syllable.

"No!" She squeaks, Akura-oh looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "i-it's a loooong story" is all i say. He nodds and then asks "any idea where we are going?"

"Just follow me" i refocus on nanami's presence, we move swiftly through the trees, dodging low hanging branches and any roots and rocks sticking out. The only sounds heard are our softly thumping footsteps. 'I am coming for you love, just hold on a little longer.'

Nanami's PoV

'....st hold on...little longer' i gasp "tomoe?" I whisper incrediously, my ears perk and my eyes glide through the cell, searching for signs of my mate.

"Nanami?" Mom asks worried, i softly shake my head "it's nothing mom" i answer reassuringly. "Ok ready?" I give her a stiff nod, "REI COME DOWN HERE FOR A SEC! THERE ARE SOME COMPLICATIONS!!" Mom screams on the top of her lunges.

We hear loud footsteps running towards us, the door slams open not a moment later. "WHAT?!" He snaps i step foward, making sure not to look him in his cold grey eyes. " the f*ck happened?!" He yells he comes threatningly close and raises his fist high, i close my brown eyes as his fist makes his way to my face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIFFHANGERRRR...
sorry sorry but i just wanted to drag this out a liiiiiiiiittle longer *smiles innocently*

Soooo..... WE REACHED 1K READS!! i swear i could smother you guys in kisses right now... but lets refrain from that and never ever talk about this weird statement of mine:3

THANK YOOUUUUUUU!!!!