plans

Tomoe's PoV

"do you even know which way to go?" i ask Reyna incrediously, "nope! that's why you're here!" i give her a glare. seriously though if she wasn't Nanami's sister, i'd probably let Akura-oh have her. She's so annoying!

she keeps nagging and whining, she drags me into the Woods and now even expects me to fix all this! "you know what? fine i'll just go on my own" i snap when i see the koneko chatting with an owl. she jumps and klings to my kimono, "noooooo~ i'll be there too late if you'd leave"

i slap her hands away "too late for what?" i hiss, "well....apparently there is this... thing... going to be happening at noon" "oh? and what is this thing you're speaking of?" "a ....." "what was that?" "a w....." "SPEAK UP!" i yell. Reyna fliches "a w-wedding"

i squint my eyes "and how does that concern us?" i ask slowly, "i-it's n-neira's w-wedding" "WHAT?!" "i-i'm sorry!" i pinch the bridge of my nose and breathe deeply. "ok ok... now how should i be able to fix this?" gesturing around me.

"w-well you are her mate and a kitsune so....i figured you should be able to track her down" "that is surprisingly cleaver" maybe she isn't as useless as i thought. i focus my senses on Nanami, her scent, her aura everthing.

slowly i see a light dot behind my closed eyelids "i think i can find her" i start running towards the dot, eyes still closed. "hurry!" i yell over my shoulder. "h-hai!" i hear her footsteps clearly behind me, 'hang on... i'm coming'

Nansmi's PoV

 after catching up with mom we started to figure out a plan. "at any rate our main objective here is to stall as long as possible" "mhmm...so first... let's ruin the dress" mom smirks. "Rei can't afford a ruined dress at his son's wedding! it would ruin his reputation! so he would have only 2 options; repair the dress or buy a new one"

"wow mom that's plain evil" "oh i learned from the best" she shrugs and chuckles softly. "and i could mess with the make up, seeing that the products are selected i only have to switch them, i'll hide the other ones so they should  buy them all over again or make a new selection"

"they're coming" "soo rika... who'll lead me down the aisle?" "i don't know for surewe should ask Rei or Sora once they return" "uhum?" "oh there he is! go on and ask" i look at Rei "who will lead me down the aisle... rei?" i question softly. "well i was thinking of tsubaki but Sora almost went on arampage so for now Rika would do"

i look gratefully at mom,who is also smiling back at me. "well here is the dress and make upand all that crap, Rika you better make her stunning" he warns before stalking out the door again. mom and i grin at each other 'time for the plan to be put in motion.