like....A SUPERHERO

Nanami's PoV

I heave a sigh as i sit up from polishing the floor. My neck and back ache from the hunching position for the last 3 hours. atleast the house is cleaned to perfection before Tsubaki returns from his 'errand' a shiver goes up my spine as i think about what that errand could be.

i'm pulled out of my thoughts by a soft voice "uhm...Nanami?"i turn around to see Yukiji unlike most maids she's one of the few humans (yes...yes i just did! don't worry she won't have any interest in tomoe in this story XP) "hey yukiji... can i help you with something?" she shakes her head, her brown hair falling over her brown eyes.

you see Tsubaki ,apparently, has this weird obsession all his maids must have brown hair and eyes. it's creepy to say the least because with some girls like yukiji it's like looking in the mirror. "mi...nanami! snap out of it" i realise i was lost in thought again "oh sorry yukiji, what were you saying?"

she rolls her eyes "i was saying, no but i can help you" i raise my eyebrow "with what?" Yukiji looks around before leaning in "we're escaping" "we?" "yes! me, yuki, niharu, hikarin and rin! we wanted to take you with us!" her brown eyes sparkle with excitement wich is rare to see in this hell hole.

i hold in a squeal "yes!" i whisper-squeak "great we'll discuss everything in maidquarters tonight after the 'one' is chosen" i shiver when the mentions the 'one' election which occurs every other night. this 'one' is a maid who's forced to stay in Tsubaki's room and do whatever he wants them to.

niharu and hikarin have already been there and the stories they've told are terrible! "nami.. NANAMI!" i jump from yukiji's loud voice. "geez you need to stop zoning out! Tsubaki is going to arrive any moment now!" "right thanks! I'll go help Yuki-chan with dinner" i say goodbye and hurry to the kitchen.

*time skip*

me, hikarin, yuki, niharu, rin and yukiji are sitting in the very back of the mainroom of maidquarters. all 319 maids are gathered and we're all awaiting who is going to be chosen tonight. the door opens and reveals the devil himself, Tsubaki.

"it's nice to see such.... delicious girls gathered in the same room" he begins "but now is not the time for chats of sorts, i've come to your filthy quarters to chose a girl who will accompany me to the bedchambers for tonight and the day after" his eyes glide over the crowd with brunettes.

his eyes linger on mine and he gives me a smirk "the priviliged one of tonight is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.