CHAPTER 1 GROWING PAINS

( AUTHORS NOTES. RATED M/R FOR ADULT THEMES, SEXUAL SUGGESTIONS DARK IDEALS OF SEXUAL SLAVERY, AND NUDITY! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Also As most know a Naga is a Snake person. But to be more precise, a Naga is a Male. As you read you will see that I mention Nagi and Nagini. A Nagi or Nagini is a female version of a Naga. So when I say Nagi, I mean one female Naga and Nagini for two or more.)

                                                                 4 YEARS LATER...

HEY! S-STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Older kids were throwing mud and stones at a girl as she tried to get away from them. She was running down a pathway but ended up tripping and falling into a mud puddle. She grunts out as one of the bigger kids catches up to her just as she gets up, he grabs her by the arm.

HA HA HA...AW did the little freak fall and hurt herself? HA!

The girl pulled and tugged, trying to get her arm free of the older kid, but his grip was strong. As she pulls he hits her, making her cry out as the other kids finally catch up laughing at her.

Do it again! Hit her again! Let's show this freak that she is not welcome around here! Let's show her that we don't like freaks of nature! It's because of her that we have all this rain, and the floods to start with!

One of the boys says as another one speaks up.

YEAH! HE'S RIGHT!

N-N-No it's not! HOW CAN IT BE MY FAULT?!

The girl looks up scared as tears fall. The one holding her shakes her and growls.

You're the girl from the story, is how!

Wha-!?

He's right! It's because of you that the son of Quetzalcoatl sends the floods every year destroying the harvest we work so hard on! It's because of you that we hardly have any food, or that our families can hunt in the jungles in fear of being eaten or killed by the Snake people! It's like the story says! The son of Quetzalcoatl's son will keep sending the rains and floods upon us, protecting the one he calls Rose!

Wha-?! NO IT'S NOT! THAT IS JUST A STORY! MY NANA SAID...

The one holding her hits her again making her cry out as he snarls and speaks.

YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS A STUPID OLD INSANE HAG! SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT! SHE IS USELESS AND WORTHLESS! IT IS WHY SHE WAS SENT TO THE EDGE OF THE VILLAGE NEAR THE SNAKE PEOPLE'S LANDS! MY FATHER...

YOU FATHER IS A FOOL! AND A HEARTLESS COWARD!

The girl screams out, angering the boy who had a hold of her. Growling, he holds up a fist, as his friends egg him on to give it to her. That she had no right to question his father's choice. The girl sees this and at once starts to regret saying what she did and closes her eyes waiting for the hit. His fist comes down, but it never makes contact. The boy looks confused and pulls his arm but finds he can't. It is when he looks over that he sees that his wrist is being held. He looks further back and sees the owner as his eyes widen in surprise.