Let The Games Begin! Part 1

(So a couple of notes here I forgot in the Notes, So first up is the Cuauhcalli, Don't ask how to say it because IDK how to or could I find out how to, so sorry guys. But Basically from my understanding the Cuauhcalli, is/was a sort of holding cell, for those who did the most unimaginable crimes, and would be sent there to await their sentence, which would basically, be death. So in this part of the chapter when it says Shadow is heading to the Cuauhclli, he is going to the place where they pull a Queen of Hearts, and CHOPS OFF THEIR HEAD!

OF WITH THEIR HEADS, I SAY! OF WITH THEM!

X'D Sorry I had to lol.

And I am trying my best to stick with Aztec/Myan lor here, I know they are two different things, but if I did some of my research right they are nearly the same, also I looked into it and YES, there is something called a Dessert Wetland I checked it out, so when we come to the end you will see were I said that. There is a place in Iraq called the Tigris-Euphrates river system that is vast and is surrounded by lakes, marshes, and swampland.

I think that is everything I missed so here you go! Oh Also, there is Fluffy Lemons in this part, so watch yourselves! 

AND DO. NOT. READ. THIS. CHAPTER. IF YOU. ARE. UNDER. THE. AGE OF. 18! OR YOUR DAMN RELIGION SAYS YOU ARE AN ADULT, WHEN YOUR ONLY FLIPPING 15+ YEARS OLD!! THAT SHIT DOES NOT WORK WITH ME AND I WILL NOT HAVE MINORS, NO MATTER THE RELIGION, STAT OTHERWISE! I GO BY THE DAMN USA AND OTHER COUNTRY LAWS! NO. MINORS. ALLOWED!

Ok now that is out of the way, ENJOY!!

P.S This will be the only part with the fluffy snu snu lemons if I remember right, if not I will give a warning again. OK LOVE YOU! BAH!)

(AN p2: Before we start I want to send a big thanks to Wild4Wilflife for reminding me that I should let people know how old everyone is.

In the last chapter

Amy was 11

Sonic, Micha (pronounced Me-Ka), and her twin Mica (Pronounced MY-Ka) Are 12

Sally was 13

And Eris is 15.

In this chapter, everyone will be aged up by six years.

Sonic, Micha, and Mica will be 18

Sally is 19

Amy is 17