WARRIORS ASSESSMENT...PART ONE...MICA'S ASSESSMENT...

(Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends this fine Turkey Day!🦃❤️

I managed to get this part out and going for you all, and I hope you all enjoy it. So before we start, if you like listening to music as you read, I put together a playlist for you all. As I was working on this, a few songs popped up on Spotify and fit certain situations and were just TOO perfect, and it inspired me to come up with a playlist for you all to check out!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3MPJTJSnRkUWGtqeU3b0i0

Secondly, there is a new name coming up. Xio. It is an easy name and it is pronounced (Zeo)

I was reluctant about adding the special moment at the end with Bella and Mica, but did it anyway, and figured I'd be nice and give you double the lemons. Next lemon will be in part two with Sonic and Sally, for all you SonAlly fans, and then FINALLY we can start with the ShadAmy stuff, and I thank you for this long journey from the start. But before we do, We need to do Sonic's Assessment next, so keep watching everyone! 

Also, this is an 18+ chapter for both parts so don't read it unless you are 18+

Also, Blood, gore, and mention of rapping are in this part, so don't read if you don't like that stuff

Ok, that is enough! Enjoy and Once again, 

🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃❤️🦃

Three weeks later...

It had been three weeks since the battle with Mictlantecuhtli and Shadow and the others had been trying to cope without either Eris or Knuckles around. After coming back from this season's storm, he had gotten word of what had happened at the forbidden temple ruins when he got back. Upon hearing about it, he rushed to look for them...

Flashback...

Shadow!? Oh, thank the chaos! You're back!

Blaze rushes over to him in a state as he shifts back into his Naga form and takes hold of her.