Let The Games Begin Part 2

(This picks up from the last part)

Near the borders of the Solarian Clan...

It was a long week of slithering or walking as Eris, Shadow, and other guards made their way to the Solarian border. Eris was in a cart being pulled by some of the other Nagas resting. Next to the cart were Mighty, Espio, Tails, and a silver, nearly pure white Hedgehog Naga, named Silver with them. As Eris rested, Shadow crawled to the cart and gently woke her.

Eris, we're here. I think it's about time you made yourself look presentable.

Eris rubs her eyes and looks around. She stretches out as her bones pop. After she looks around and sees that they are near the mountains, meaning she is close to getting her payback with Knuckles, and hopefully getting him back. At least that is what she thought she wanted, in truth, she was still conflicted by it all. The guy she was Soul Bonded to was getting ready to marry some leader of another Naga clan.

The last letter that was sent from the Queen, said that Knuckles regretted creating the Soul Bond with her. That she was nothing. A no one. Someone who should be dead. Someone that Shadow should have killed the very same day that she saved him. As Eris looks over at the mountains looming ahead she sighs sadly, and Shadow catches this and looks at her.

I take it you are still conflicted?

Eris looks at him and scoffs, as she grabs a bag, hops out of the cart, and walks off, telling one of the female servants of Shadow's to follow her as they head off on their own for a few moments into the bushes. Shadow holds up his hand and everyone stops to wait. Right before they left Eris went to seek out Mina, Tails' wife's help...

Flashback to a week ago...

Mina?! Mina, are you here?

Eris walked into her shop, she had come up with a plan to fool Knuckles. She wanted to change her fur color, or at most cover her markings, and belly the same brown as the rest of her fur, and dye her hair black. But she would need it to last for quite a while, and when it came to Dyes, Mina was a master when it came to dyes, and some woman would come to see her for fur dyes, and hair dyes. It was meant for silks and clothing, but it worked for fur and hair too. As she walks into the back she finds Mina and clears her throat.

Excuse me, Mina?

Huh? OH, Eris!? Please come in.

Mina was in the process of mixing some dye up with a big spoon as she greeted her with a big smile.

Hey, I am sorry to come on such short notice, but I need your help.
Sure, what is it?

I need to dye my markings, belly fur, and hair.

Of course, what colors would you like?

I am not sure, with my unique brown color, and hair color. I just know I need it to last for about two months, three tops, and I need to not look like me. Does that make sense?

Mina stops stirring, folds her arms, holds her chin, closes her eyes, and thinks.

Well with your pretty brown fur, how about...Black? And I can recreate the same pink of the stripes of your hair to make it all pink.

No! Not pink! I think it would give me away too fast, and I am trying to stay hidden...

Stay hidden? Eris what is going on?