The Art of Betrayal, Part 3

(AN: THIS FINA PART CONTAINS, YET AGAIN SOME DARK STUFF, BUT NOT LIKE PART TWO, THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO THE FLUFFY SNU SNU LEMONS...

@Sinatzeek...read at your own risk, and kill me later, but this is Sonally fluffy lemon snu snu...and I know you hate Sally, so enjoy xP give me your hate and love xP...

ALSO, IF YOU SEE ANY TYPOS OR SOMETHING, PLEASE, I URGE YOU TO COMMENT ON THE PART SO I CAN FIND AND FIX IT!

thank you and enjoy!)

Meanwhile...

Amy was combing the crowd for Sonic, trying to find him. Many people give her the evil eye look, while some males give her lustful looks, having caught her scent. The scent of a Female rip for the picking. As she tried to find him, she was all of a sudden surrounded by several guys, and forced into a tight circle. Amy stops and looks around, panting as she looks at all six of them.

"L-Let me through right now!"
"Heh, what's the rush, little Missy? Why not stick around with us and we will show you a good time."

"I said leave me alone! I need to find Sonic!"
"Heh, Sonic huh? You mean that blue moron? Yeah, sure, OK, if you stick with us we can take you to him after we're done with you."

Another of the guys said as they closed the circle more so she couldn't escape. Amy looks around, and backs up, bumping into someone, and they grab a hold of her and chuckle.

"Well, Well, Well. We meet again, Amy. I told you I would be off duty tonight and would be among the crowd tonight, and here you are, all alone and with no Sonic in sight. This is just too good."

Amy gasps as she looks over her shoulder seeing the guard from the other day that was at her home with Maximilian. He licks his lips as he looks at the others, holding her tightly.

"Back off, she's mine. I already told you all she was, and I intend to take her right here in front of the whole city."

"Wha-!? NO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME! LET ME GO! SONIC! SONIC! HELP ME SONIC!"

Amy yells for help, but the one holding her only laughs, knowing full well no one is coming to her aid. The guy's friends hold the circle tightly, as the guy leans down, and holds Amy with one arm as he slides his free hand down her body. Amy struggles to get free as he slowly kisses her bare shoulders and up to her neck where he opens his mouth revealing his fangs. Trying to think of something, she tries to headbutt him, but he sees her and quickly grabs ahold of her hair and forces her head to the side growling.

"Nice trying, baby, but it won't work! Now hold still so that I can..."

"LET AMY GO RIGHT NOW BEFORE I RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!"

The guy and his friends look around as someone comes from behind and hits him with a serving tray and hits him over the top of his head. It breaks and the guy cries out, and lets Amy go, as she looks around she sees an extremely pissed-off Bella, who looks ready for some blood. ANYONE'S blood right now. Growling, she stands her ground, as Amy takes her chance and runs over to her, but she is grabbed by one of the guy's friends and pulled back as he recovers and rubs his head. He looks at his hand and sees a bit of blood on it, and growls turning around to look at Bella.

"YOU!?"

"Yeah me, Xenith, now let Amy go before I kill you. And you know I will. I nearly came close last time. Or do I need to tell EVERYONE around us what really happened, and how you got your sick perverted ass handed to you by a FEMALE, who nearly KILLED you?"