Chapter 47: Moon with Honey

🎶 Amour plastique — Videoclub 🎶

After just three hours of sleep, our alarm clock rang. We were hosting a small brunch for family and friends before leaving for our honeymoon, especially those who had come from afar.
"We didn't even have sex yet" Charles groaned as he pulled on a pair of trousers.
"I guess we can squeeze in five minutes?" I said, taking a glance at my watch.
"No, come on, don't you want our first married sex to be romantic and special?" he asked me.
"You're right, but... I'm horny and ovulating" I said and looked at him expectantly.
"Ok, fuck it, come here" he said and pulled me over to him. He opened up my dress that I was still wearing since yesterday evening and to his happiness, I wasn't wearing a bra, just a teeny tiny white lace slip.
"You look so hot, Mrs Leclerc" he whispered and kissed me passionately.
I fumbled around in his boxers until I got a good grip of his dick and he interrupted our kiss to moan into my mouth. There wasn't much time, so I immediately lowered myself on him, riding him very quickly. I noticed him dragging out our orgasms as he definitely wanted to enjoy it for a bit longer, but at some point he just couldn't hold it in anymore and we came undone together.

Unfortunately, we had to get dressed quickly, although we still arrived half an hour fashionably late. Of course we were greeted with primitive sounds, especially by Charles' brothers and friends and when I saw my grandparents' looks, I just wanted to disappear into thin air.
After having loaded my plate at the buffet, I greeted my parents and joined them at a table with Alice and Joris.
"How was your night?" my mum asked me, wiggling her eyebrows.
"Ask Joris and Alice. We were dancing until 7 and then we fell dead into bed. This morning wasn't the most romantic either as we had to be here, but I guess that's why the couple goes on their honeymoon afterwards" I chuckled.
"Where are you going, by the way?" Dad asked.
"I have absolutely no clue. I just know it's somewhere warm as I was told to pack swimsuits and stuff. I also guess it won't be too far away as we have to be back in a week..." I replied.

After mingling with our guests for a few more hours, Charles gave me a signal and I joined him.
"Ready to go?" he asked and gave me a kiss.
"I've been ready for years. It was you who was fucking around" I teased him.
"Thanks for reminding me. Let's go, jet's waiting" he said and we waved at everyone before making our way to the airport.

 Let's go, jet's waiting" he said and we waved at everyone before making our way to the airport

📍 Monaco
charles_leclerc Best weekend of my life 🎉 Thanks to everyone who celebrated us!

beabea.wright Byeee and have fun 🥰
oli_wright_one_and_only Successfully sold her for 80 camels 🐪 Merger weekend closed 🤝🏼
Replying to oli_wright_one_and_only:
mary_leclerc What are you doing with 80 camels in London now?
Replying to mary_leclerc:
oli_wright_one_and_only Haven't thought about it yet
landonorris Love you guys 🫶🏼 Weekend was fire!
pierregasly Leclerc babies incoming 😍

"Will you tell me now where we're going?" I chuckled as we were seated on the jet and had taken off.
"Do you remember what I told you the first time I visited you in Scotland?" Charles said and grinned mischievously.
"You told me a lot of things" I said and laughed.
He leaned closer to me. "I told you that I wanted to use a jet to fly on my honeymoon as I wanted to do things with my wife that aren't possible on a commercial plane."
My cheeks turned dark red, probably just like the time he said that to me years ago.
"So, what do you say?" he asked and stood up, stretching out his hand.
I nodded and put my hand in his to follow him to the small bedroom in the back of the plane.
What followed is definitely not describable with words, I'll just say that those were the most intense and pleasant hours of my life.