2: Artemisia

A:n- thank you so much for the votes! I didn't thought it will reach this much after a week! Thank you for votes and comment!!.

Also, sorry for earlier time it was a mistake publish!

"𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑"

"Japanese"

"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡!"

.
.
.
.
  /l、
 (゚、 。 7
  l、~ ヽ ノシ
  じじと )
.
.
.

"This perennial plant is grown more for its silvery, white foliage than for the small, white flowers, but makes an excellent backdrop for more showy flowers in a perennial bed. Give Artemisia (hardy to zone 4) dry, moderately fertile soil."

  へ       /|
 │'\     /  |
   ||\〉ーーー〈 /||
 ||/     \||
  イ/       ヽ
 / ノ      ヽ '
〈  ●  ο  ●  〉
 ⊂⊃三   (_人_) 三⊂⊃
―(__⌒)―――(⌒__)―
.
.
.
.
.

  へ       /| │'\     /  |   ||\〉ーーー〈 /|| ||/     \||  イ/       ヽ / ノ      ヽ '〈  ●  ο  ●  〉 ⊂⊃三   (_人_) 三⊂⊃―(__⌒)―――(⌒__)―

The certain h/c colour hair male sat on the restaurant as he was chomping down the delicious dango desserts.

*creak* the h/c male stopped eating and glance up to see the chocolate brown eyes, who have make himself comfortable by sitting on a chair across the seat of his.

The brown hair male, smile gently as to not scare you away, who is continue to eat ignoring the male presence.

You took a peek at the brown hair male, who took out a book making you curious when you notice the title of the book.

[How to not sound rude in English] making you to raise an eyebrow of curiousty while.. staring at the book.

"𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛.. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘.. 𝙽𝚘?" (Not been wrong... Your from the guild... No?) He asked as fluent as he can be to you who nodded still keeping the eye contact and kept away the dango for now which was appreciating in the view of the brown hair male who assume you will have just continue to eat again.

"𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍, 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎?" (Indeed is there something you need of me?) You asked while tilted your head to the side. Your long (f/c) scarf was still around your neck but it was put down slightly.

"𝙰𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚜.. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞" (ah yes... I'm definitely not but surely into you)

You blink twice comprehending what he asked.

"𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚗?" (Pardon)

"Uh.. How does one say interest to know you in English" he muttered looking at the book as you hummed.