4: Asters

A:n- hi! Sorry it took a while maybe 9-10 days? Maybe but I hope you like it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-----------------Asters bloom in late summer to early fall, when many other perennials have faded. They range from varieties that skim the ground, to those towering 6 feet high. The daisy-like flowers come in many colors; the most common shades are purple, lavender, pink, red, blue and white. Plant asters in moist, well-drained soil in a sunny area. -----------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Japanese"

"𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑"
"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mori was talking with Kōyō, a Port Mafia executive, about the cherry blossoms as Kouyou slice away the petal into halve

In the agency dorm, Tanizaki eats with Naomi, and the two talk about Kyōka's interview file with the police. It is revealed that she was an orphan before the Port Mafia took her in and that her parents were killed.

Back at the Agency, Atsushi briefs Kyōka on her first case, which is to deliver documents containing evidence to a court judge. He hands Kyōka a taser because the Port Mafia targeted her.

Atsushi shows Kyōka a picture of the judge, which she memorizes immediately, prompting Atsushi to ask whether this was her first job. Kyouka bleakly reminds him that she was an assassin.

At the judge's building, Kyōka is denied entrance by a security guard. Atsushi attempts to contact the judge, but fails and states that there was a miscommunication.

He says they need to get rid of that guard somehow, in which Kyouka immediately thinks of a plan to seduce and assassinate him. Atsushi comically states that the Agency does not perform such actions.

Kyōka thinks of an alternate plan and then runs off on her own.

Kyōka runs into the service room, shooting her taser at the power grid to disable the power in the building. She then runs past the security guard through the metal detector and up the stairs.

On the way, she runs into a guard, who she shoots the taser at. Once breaking into the judge's room, she shoots the taser at him before presenting the documents. She looks up and sees the incapacitated judge.

A while later, Kyōka sits alone on a bench outside, and Atsushi hands her a crepe. He notes that she still has her cellphone with her, in which she states that it's important to her, and that she's changed the program of it.