10: Begonia

----- This is a special flower in the sense that it comes with fleshy leaves. Quite the proud flower with bronze or green color. They are semi-hardy annual plants.

The flower comes in varying sizes. You can find them hanging elegantly in flower baskets and you can also find them low on the ground, having fibrous roots. ----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.

"Dazai-san sure is late

"Dazai-san sure is late..." Muttered a certain white-haired male, who took out his phone and looked at the time.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," said another voice as the white-haired male took notice of the person his eyes widened as he quickly took a step back.

"To someone with money and a talented staff, the worst enemy is boredom, the one thing money or skills can't do a thing about"

"What-?!" Atsushi took more steps back yet, Fitzgerald eventually went behind him alarming Atsushi more as he quickly tried to attack yet, Fitzgerald just held his punch.

'It can't be is he skilled in combat oriented? But... If I can beat him the war will be over' thought Atsushi who kicked away Fitzgerald who was taken back yet the smirk never left his lips.

"Now that was a good kick... Worth ten thousand dollars I say... But" as Fitzgerald just kicked him in the stomach he fell and almost hit the ground yet, Fitzgerald held his hair firmly.

"We put a seven billion bounty on your head and with that level of ability it seems rather a bad buy but don't lose your heart old sport your value lies elsewhere, and now you'll be coming with me"

As Atsushi felt his consciousness, 'this is just as before... It's down to everyone else...'

"Wait"

"Huh?" Fitzgerald took notice of the young girl as he snapped his finger in reclamation.

"Ah, it's you! That low level-mafioso the report says you were missing"

"No, my name's Kyouka an Agency staffer good to meet you"

As swift as it was Fitzgerald was taken aback by the attack of Kyouka.

"Wha...? What a barbaric nation! A little girl projecting not one lota of murderous intent until the blade is so close!" Who backs away quickly while a bit shocked.

Kyouka took away Atsushi and jumped off the bridge alarming Fitzgerald as he took notice of the ship they went away.

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎...?" (Well in that case, my orders are...?) As Fitzgerald took out the book which Alcott had written to see.

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 -𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵.

Fitzgerald let out a sigh as he took a seat on a bench while going through the plan.