15: Cerastium Tomentosum

A:n- the previous chapter makes me rethink for a moment either way thank you for the reads!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

------You can call this plant, Cerastium tomentosumis, snow. It is white and blooms during the summer.

The leaves are silver-grey, and they support the flamboyant white flowers. The plant does not grow tall and it is a good weed suppressor. -----------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

(English pretend they are speaking)

"What do you mean you HAD no choice!"

"I have already warned you but you did it again!"

"That does not mean you can betray me, Y/n"

"You choose to hurt innocent lives and the fact you are going to do it again!"

"They are nothing you don't even know them at all! Is it too much for you to follow an order!?!"

"Is it too much for you to be rational!"

"I'm been rational! You lost your mind to be here"

"Because you are the reason why I have to take this step, Leader!"

"..."

Your glare hardened as Fitzgerald huffed in annoyance as he ruffled his hair.

"We can talk about this later, After-"

"After you drop this Moby Dick on the city!?"

"...There is no other way... if the city got destroyed it will be easier for me to"

"To get the book by sacrificing thousands? You are been selfish here Leader"

"I will admit I am but you have nothing to do been here for"

"Because... you are afraid I will stop your plan? Huh! You are a bit too late for that you know"

"Leave this place before the ship ends up falling"

"I won't and I will stop you."

"I knew one day you would be against me but didn't assume it would be today"

"Reconsider it, leader... Finding a book and sacrificing the people... You are just taking someone's child away from their parents or someone's parents away from their child"

"..."

"It is not like how you take the life of another organization... you are planning to take innocent lives that had never done anything to you"

"... you right"

"..."

"..."

You approach Fitzgerald who stares at the phone.