6: Azalea

---------- "Azaleas belong to the family of rhododendrons and come in a wide range of colors. These flowers attract pollinators such as hummingbirds and come in a range of heights, from two to eight feet tall. These plants are long-lived and are one of the most hybridized plants in the entire world. "------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

As the dark brown hair male stood outside the deck with a raccoon on his shoulder as he keeps on pacing around while, Fiddling with his fingers in slightly anticipation.

"𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.. 𝚃𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝙿𝚘𝚎!" said a voice as the dark eyes took notice of the h/c hair male with prominent white streak in his hair.

(Sorry... To make you wait, Poe!)

His long f/c scarf wrapped around his neck as he smile to the timid male whose face flushes in slight red.

"𝙸- 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐... 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔... 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎?? He asked to you as you awkwardly chuckle.

(I-i wasn't waiting that long but what took... Your time??)

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕.. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚘... 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝.. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝.. 𝙴𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐!.. 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚌𝚘-𝚙𝚒𝚎!!" You said with twinkling eyes as Poe smile a bit.

(Well... I was searching for Louisa to find out she wasn't in office so... I look around but couldn't find her... The food was getting cold so I gave it to mark who told me Louisa have already left somewhere perhaps with the president... Either way we should get going!... My stomach is growling to have the sweet dishes of Moco-pie!)

"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢.. 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗.."he said while his gaze softens as you nod.

(Okay... Let's get going then)