3: Alyssum

A:n- thank you so much for the votes/hearts!!!

.
.
.
.

"𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑"
"Japanese"
"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡"

.
.
.
.
.
.

---"Classified as a perennial, this plant is grown as an annual in cold climates. Its tiny clusters of blooms are attractive at the edge of a bed or in pots with geraniums or other annuals."-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The small rang on the empty restaurant which you brought for yourself came to end of the silent as the brunette who take a seat across the table of yours

The silence felt within the cafe as the certain h/c hair male stare at the brunette who smile.

"I knew you will come"

"This is a different restaurant" you said while sighing out as you told the waitress you know him and he doesn't need to leave as it might be rude on your part if you does so... Right? I mean..

"Hmm mmh! I didn't thought you will change our date somewhere.. More secluded, your quiet romantic to buy the whole restaurant for me~" said the brunette who is known as Dazai as your lean back on your seat.

"What is your motive?" You asked with raise eyebrow, while arranging your scarf softly covering your mouth as he chuckle while staring deeply into your eyes.

"I was just curious.. Say have we met before you even come here?"

"How will I know?"

"Exactly! And that's why I'm trying to know you!"

"Wtf" you muttered as he Chuckle again.

It ended up with him buying and eating food without paying.

He spoke a lot of useless stuff as he talks about his suciding methods which you are concern of what mental hospital did he come out from.

He eventually kiss your cheek again and left with packed food which you have to pay because he put your name in tap.

"But how did he know.. My name?" You muttered a bit taken aback that he found out your name..

Something was fishy with this guy.

And you hope he won't come or find you, the weird part is why does he kiss your cheek? Like why? You shiver in ew recalling that feeling as you hope for the better for the next hours.

I mean how does he find you as your going to restaurant to restaurant to look at the dishes to try?

He was very suspicious in your eyes.

'Next time, I will just bring another member with me' you thought to yourself as you walk out of the restaurant unaware of the same brunette keeping a close eyes on you.