1: Anemone

"𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑"
"Japanese"
"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐤𝐚: 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐟 𝐲/𝐧"
.
.
.
.
.

--Also known.. as windflower, these tuberous flowers produce poppy-like blooms in early-to-mid spring. Plant anemones in full sun or part shade--

.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢?" (So this is the infamous agency?) Said the yellow hair male as he come out of the helicopter as the others four too arrive out

"𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?" (It sure is a long ride don't you think?) Said the male as he glance at the other three.

"It surely was" said John as he smile.

"𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎" (right we have to speak Japanese) said 𝙻ucy who was abit having difficulty to speak Japanese as she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Don't bother, it would be rarely a time you will used English words" said John as Lucy frown about to say something.

"Are you both done? Leader is heading in" said another voice as they both turn to see the h/c hair with a white streak. (Well.. You know what I mean right? You can also refer how.. Atsushi have a black steak on his hair.)

His e/c eyes stare at them both as John chuckle.

"Aye aye! l/n-sama!" Said John as the male gave an unmuse stare as Lucy sighed and went inside first with the two males following behind.

"I'm telling you, take out that scarf of yours! Its too warm here!" Said John trying to pry of the h/c hair male who refuse to do so leading to John trying to pull it off.

"𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩" the h/c male said out as John paused on his way.

He let out a sighed and walk further ahead then turn around.

"𝐌𝗼𝐯𝐞"

John blink twice and frowned half glare at the taller male (John is 5'9)

"You cannot just used Ability on me, Y/n" he said while following behind the male who have already walk ahead yet paused his walk making John to bump onto the male.

"L/n-sama?" He was confused as y/n stare up at a particular window making John to poke y/n who snapped back from staring and walk ahead alarming John confused yet quickly followed up.