18: Delphinium

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-------- The delphinium is a stunning, breath-taking beauty that shines in the sun. The height of the flower is usually between 39 and 78 inches, and they produce long-lasting flowers. ------

------ Delphinium naturally is a blue flower, but you can find ones with shades of red, pink, and white because of cultivars. ------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You are too close y/n-san"

"Sushi-shi, Don't worry about me being this close just lick what I told you to lick"

"B-but"

"Come on, Kitten just this one"

"But y/n-san it is too slimy"

"Don't worry! Swallow it like a cream"

"Mmph! I... I can't it..."

"Kitten~ you are dropping everything like that will you want me to give you another shot" firmly holding his face.

"Mmh~"

"How is it? Tell me"

"Its... Slimy and a little bit sour I... Never had something like this"

"See! It tastes wonderful, isn't it? Slowly take it in and out just like that~ lick it well with your tongue let the cream ooze out while you lick it thoroughly" you whisper into his ear as he nods.

"Mmm~"

"What are you doing, Master you can't just force-feed someone like that," said your head butler as he arranged his glasses you awkwardly chuckled letting go of Atsushi who looked away covering his mouth.

'He needs to work on personal space' Atsushi thought to himself taking notice of you getting scolded by your old butler mentioning how you shouldn't treat your friends like that.

"I would say it sounded so wrong," said a maid who kept some tofu for Kyouka and approached me.

"Huh?" I looked confused as she leaned closer to my ear.

"It sounded like Y/n-sama and you were having an erotic scene of sorts"

"Ero...?" He thought for. a moment yet quickly blushes shaking his head.

"Hmm? What are you both talking about behind my back?"

"Nothing y/n-sama, Your friend is just flustered being close to a beautiful woman like me" She giggles as you raise an eyebrow.