14: Cape Leadwort .

A:n- hello.

Warning: nsfw! Lim/lemon whatever you call! Blood! Leave this chapter if you are not interested!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.

The stench of metallic was ignored as the bodies lay motionless

The stench of metallic was ignored as the bodies lay motionless... Perhaps three or four.

But by the room on the carpet lays two individuals.

"Something... does not feel right... But..." The person muttered with a less audible voice as his breath hitched.

The room was silent as the shuffling could be heard... A man with silver hair groans.

His body responds to the lips that trail to his neck... Hands roamed around his body as he moaned when he felt the person on top of him kissing a sensitive spot.

"D-don't... Stop" he muttered as his breaths quickened he moaned a bit as he felt the person suck his neck or shoulder leaving a visible mark.

"You seem to enjoying it... A lot more than I thought" said the person on top of him as the moonlight flickered into the room revealing the h/c hair colors with a white line.

"T-this is wrong... I... Cannot revert from my goal..." He muttered as he tilted his head exposing more of his neck.

"But... your actions say otherwise... Nathaniel" said the person none other than you you smirked at his form as his glasses were crooked and his hair and dress were messy.

"Ngh~! Whoever you are... It's Because you're touching me in those... Ungh!~" As he moaned at your hands that roamed around his form.

His eyes flutter closed as your hands trace over his body, his breathing deepening.

"Shall... I stop then?" You whispered to his tells he shook his head...

He grips onto your shirt and shakes his head. You find yourself pulled closer by the irresistible force that is Nathaniel Hawthorne. The smell of metallic blood and sweat lingers heavily in the air, but it only seems to heighten your senses as you explore his body with your hands.

"My mind tells me to stop... But... My body is reacting differently" he muttered as one of his one of his leg touch your crotch for some sort of friction as he could feel his arousal at his peak.

"What is this feeling...?" He muttered as he looked at you with hazy eyes.

"Don't worry about a thing... Nathaniel..." You muttered as you held one of his legs.

( I mean he wears though)

Nathaniel's breath hitches again as he feels one of your hands holding onto his leg while the other reaches inside his clothes and starts to explore his sensitive areas. He groans softly, arching into your touch as he loses himself in this forbidden pleasure that has become so addictive.