8: Baby's Breath

...
.
.
.

------ The scientific name for this flower is Gypsophila repens. Turkey has the largest diversity of baby's breath. This flower is not just for beautification, it is useful for making lab reagents and photographic films. Because of their beauty, you can find them in bouquets. They are predominantly white, but you can find rose or pink ones .--------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Asked a voice as the person in front nodded

"Yeah, you are ordered to not come to the guild base for some days," said the person as they drank from a cup.

"And... why me? Why have I been not allowed to stay in the moby dick?" You asked while arranging your purple scarf.

"As you can see your ability is revealed"

"Because... if someone had to mess with the boss of the port mafia to let the two subordinates attack, it was you"

"Indeed!" Said Fitzgerald who smiled wide making your eyes narrow at him.

"That's why you have to find yourself a new place to stay for a while avoiding the whole organization ordeal... As the Port mafia may try to find you"

"What will I... be doing then?"

"It's your choice, free to go around in Yokohama" as Fitzegarld kept down the cup and leaned closer to you with his hand on the table.

"But avoid getting sighted," he said while keeping a hand on your face making you lean back on the couch.

"You getting way creepy, Did the port mafia boss influence you?"

"Of course not"

"All right, I won't be around anywhere on the sight... But for how long?"

"It won't be that long, Alcott will call you when we need you..."

"Oh?"

"Perhaps... a week or so... "

You thought for a moment then stared at Fitzegarld who smiled with Louisa apologetically looking.

"A week?!"

"Indeed! Don't get caught by the port mafia alright, Can't have you getting caught in the web of them... Pretty sure they are curious about your ability"

You just sighed and stood up to leave.

"Oh? Your leaving already?"

"Of course, Better find a home before it gets dark, Stupid last-minute meeting" you mutter and leave the office as silence falls over the room.

As the door closed the footsteps started to fade away after some seconds...

"Do ask him where he is going to live in, Alcott" said Fitzgerald as he stood up to leave Louisa nodded.