11: Brassica

----- Some brassica flowers are edible, and they are very colorful. The leaves of the plant are rose, pink, or white colors. Even though brassica can survive in temperate regions, frosts will kill it. -----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unfairness

Unfairness...

The word itself makes others insecure or frustrated.

Nothing in the world can be fair to the point... As some have to be misbalanced on some parts.

Like a murderer has to be punished heavily... But why... Thus the other who was innocent blame on?

You often wonder what it is like to be favored on as... You have not tasted what that is even once.

You recall your past clear as day... As you walk into the halls while in deep thought.

Your step stops as you turn to see the locked door, Green dark in color... A cell to lock someone.

You approach the door as you take notice of the chained male who was shackled down on the floor.

That man was unconscious but surely it would cause a rampage when woken up.

For a reason, you just stare for a moment... Something in the back of your mind felt you both weren't that different from each other... Or perhaps... You both were different but... At the same time, a feeling within your heart makes you open the door and shut it behind you.

Taking a seat on the chair beside the table you quietly took the pen and paper just on the table.

Which you kept just yesterday. A day has eventually gone by for the male to have been unconscious.

"Now... He should be conscious by..." You glance at your wristwatch and sighed.

"Why did I even bother to come here again..." You muttered but you couldn't help but be interested in the unconscious male perhaps a feeling that brought you today again on his cell.

"Oh... He is waking up" you muttered as you took notice of his form slowly moving of sort.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Atsushi Pov

I could feel myself slowly regaining consciousness as my eyes slowly looked at what I saw... A black floor...

'Where am I...? I have to save Kyouka-chan!' The first thing that came to my mind as I struggled to move was to realize I was chained down.

"I have to break the chain... I will just activate my ability to"

"Are you an idiot or just dumb, kitten?" Said another voice alarming me.

As I struggle to look at the person who spoke to see the familiar h/c hair with a white streak.