5: Astilbe

A:n- thanks for the votes/hearts!

"Japanese"

"𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑"

"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡"

.
.
.
.
.-----For color in a shade garden, few perennials can beat astilbe. The plants produce feathery, plumelike flowers and fernlike leaves. Astilbes prefer acidic, moist soil and partial shade.-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

"..." The members in black suit look confused as most of the people of theirs were asleep.

"Where is she?" Asked the ginger hair short male looking around to see none of the sight of a plum red hair women. As he was irritated that the people were asleep .

"Sir! It may seem that the agency have arrive much earlier!" Said one as the ginger male frowned.

"Tch! Anyways how are the fallen mans conditions?"

"They are perfectly fine sir! They mention that they just fall asleep when the guild attack"

"...." As the ginger hair male frowned at mention of them just falling asleep without per notice.

'Is it an ability? How can they make them fall asleep? ..it might be a problem' thought the ginger who dismissed them and left to go and report to the mafia boss.

As he soon reach the headquarter after his bike ride, He knock on the door as one member of mafia open the door.

His blue eyes flickered onto the boss who is pleasing the child girl with sweets.

"Say Elise-chan it is not healthy for you to eat too much sweet" said the ravenete to the blonde girl.

The ginger was hesistant to speak as they were speaking as he hold onto the report.

"Boss"

"Hmm?" The ravenette who is the boss of port mafia glance back to see the ginger hair male who look serious.

"According to the survivors the guild attack.. Have not cause any one of them injuries but.. They all felt asleep and.. The agency were slightly ahead of us to take their fallen as well as Kouyou, likely as a hostage I'd imagine"

"Oh? Well that's rather unfair" said Mori as he hummed in thought.

"What should we do? Even with our skills.. Having one of our five leaders taken hostage restricts our option" said Chuuya as Mori thought for a moment then he smirk.

"Right then, let's kill the head of the agency"

Chuuya was alarmed as he listen to what Mori said about assassinating The head as Chuuya nodded and about to take his leave.