Chapter 11

When I returned to the funeral the kids were sleeping next to Nisa who was sitting in the ground the first person to notice me was a complete stranger to me he looked at me funny then turned I walked over to Nisa and said "Sorry I had to leave" she glanced up and said "It's fine but are you.." I knew what she was going to ask so I just nodded then I walked over to Hanzo and gramps this time the necklace was visible so gramps had asked to see it then he took a closer look at my new armour he returned the necklace then asked "Are you sure you should be wearing that right now?" Hanzo nodded agreeing whither the question so I replied "It comforts me" then we talked for awhile then I asked "Do either of you know of a person with demon powers wears a mask and all black?" They shook their heads then asked why so I told them what had happened they looked worried then talked quietly and before they could say anything to me gramps collapsed when we gave him his medicine he didn't stop he just stayed there shaking gasping while growing pale and when he stopped I started crying telling him what he had said No more than maybe two hours before then there was screaming I turned to see the specters I couldn't bear it I snapped two people I loved died no longer then twenty four hours apart from each other and now they were trying to take the last two family members I had left I ran at them blasting fireballs then pulling out a giant knife remembering what James had said years back "How the fuck did you hide that damn thing?" But when I swung at Lui Kang he grabbed my arm and karate chopped my wrist which hurt bad enough I dropped the knife then picked it up and was going to use it when Hanzo yelled "GET OVER HERE!!" then I heard a chain release then Lui Kang went flying then Kitana came for me but I recovered so when she went to hit me I blocked but it had been awhile since my kast full scale fight so I was slower then Kitana grabbed me by the throat holding me up I remembered what James done in his encounter like this so I did the same only with both hands smashing the fireballs into her skull she released me only when I dropped I didn't recover as fast she ran towards the now terrified kids and Nisa. Nisa almost be instinct decked Kitana perfectly but Lui Kang grabbed her from behind and threw her to the ground then grabbed Alice while Kitana grabbed Toby I got up and chased them down but when they reached their portal I jumped for them but someone grabbed me and pulled me back and they instead tried to follow them through but half way through the portal closed and half the body was here the other in the Nether Realm then the blood started pooling towards me Hanzo caught up to me then looked at the scene I fell to my knees and started crying and said "Why me? Why did have to happen to me?" I continued to say that while Hanzo stood there having his hand on my shoulder he stood me up and room me back to the others Nisa was the first to come to me she hugged and then looked around for the kids then asked "Did they?" I still crying couldn't talk and just shook my head then the rest of the people their just kept saying sorry and once again I couldn't take it I ran back to the cliff edge when I got there i closed my eyes and walked towards the edge then again I felt that hand on me I opened my eyes to see that man he pointed down and said "Fancy meeting you here" I just pointed off the edge and tried to continue but I was again stopped this time he said "You haven't even tried then he pushed me I fell but I didn't hit the ground I fell through a portal and landed on a wooden floor when I got up to look around I noticed where I stood outside my old room were I would stay the place where James scared me when he first came back were we had fun many nights were he comforted me were... my thoughts were cut off by my tears and the man's voice saying "You haven't even tried"