Chapter 5

After I explained what happened to me to the clan my true self was mourned and my parents always said I couldn't attend my own funeral well I did people seemed to fear me after words Lara and Toby rarely came near me and Hanzo and Frost were the only people who didn't pull a weapon when I was near Hanzo thankfully knew what I was going through and Frost comforted me when i was feeling alone and we surprisingly became good friends and one day out in the forest while it was snowing I had gained complete control over my powers but I was crying once again because in my new form I felt hated That's when Frost came over and said "Its okay James" she hugged me then she pulled off my mask piece and started kissing me and I kissed back but then I pulled away and put my mask piece back on and she asked "What's wrong" she sounded disappointed I said "I like you Frost but Your not the girl I fell in love with." As I walked away Frost mad that I rejected her for someone who won't even look at me she ran ahead of me and disappeared and that's when I knew what she going to do I teleported to the entrance of the temple but was to late she had really wanted to do this when I reached the court yard Frost was lunging at Lara and had caught her by surprise and was about to deliver a killing blow that's when I teleported in between then and got one stab straight through my stomach and out of my back when Frost pulled her ice sword out of me and ran off I feel to my knees clutching my stomach in pain and when I looked at my hand it was covered in blood and when I fell I was facing Lara I looked at her terrified face covered in my blood then I noticed she was crying for me to get up then nothing. Then I woke up I thought I was dead but no I was in the sky temple I ran through the place looking for a mirror when I found when looking back at me was me a guy with short Brown hair and Brown eyes my burns and scars were gone then I ran to the courtyard to see my entire clan,Raiden,and special forces but when I looked around more I didn't see Lara or Toby then someone tapped on my shoulder I turned around and saw an old man and a fine young lady as soon as I saw them I hugged them tight and said "I'm never going to die again" with that I released Toby and hugged Lara then kissed her I couldn't tell if she was kissing back but she was smiling when I stopped then I heard Hanzo tell Sub-Zero he owed him twenty bucks. Then I hugged all my friends and heard the story of what happened to me after I blacked out but all I cared is I was alive.