Chapter 8

I was still shocked by the surprise guest I was standing like an idiot but it was short lived before the specters show up and say "The children are coming with us" and then Lui Kang flipped over us and landed next to Toby and he grabbed him then out if no where Toby grabbed a small dagger from the inside of his jacket and placed it right in inside of Lui Kangs stomach then Lara grabbed Lui Kang and thew him down over her knee breaking his back then pulled the dagger from his stomach and was about slit his throat when Kitana nearly sliced her arm open with one of her fans but I used my spear and broke both fans then drew a sword round house kicked her and when she tried getting up I put it to her throat Raiden then took hold of the specters and said "I'll try to save them" and with that he was gone I then walked to Toby and asked "Where did you get that dagger?" He looked down and said "I found it one of the times I walked around in the woods it was in a tree" I told him the usual never do it again and that other stuff then said "But it's good you did it thus time" Lara didn't take it as easy but after everyone calmed down Nisa asked "Bad time?" Everyone looked at her then started in how she thinks kids shouldn't have to be exposed to such violence but after awhile Toby ran to his room Lara started after him but I waved her back to the others when I got in his room he was crying "What's wrong bud?" He looked at me and said "I stabbed him and I-I-I....." I cut him off by hugging him and said "It's fine bud you were protecting yourself I'm partly proud of you for not overreacting and flipping out but you should have told us about that dagger" he cried a bit then stopped I told him "But now that you have done what you did I guess in going to train you a bit incase anything else happens" he looked at me and cried more but hugged me back and wouldn't stop buy I stayed with him until he was asleep. When I cane back down Nisa was talking with Takeda and Lara was waiting for me she looked at me with a worried expression I whispered to her "I think it's time they both learn" Lara looked down then whispered back "Toby at least" I shook my head and whispered "No Alice should too at least the basics" she looked down then Nisa called "Hey you to going to stay silent or what" we looked over towards them and smiled then walked over to them.