chapter 3

Jennifer's pov

"Hi guys" I say to Bella and Britney once I get to school.

"What's got you all down and gloomy," Bella asked me.

Well I killed my best friend and some how have no memory of it I wanted to say to them.

"Umm just tired," I tell them.

I wasn't lieing I am tired physically and mentally.

"Still haven't hurd from cora," Britney asked me.

"No and can we stop talking about her she is probably just at her boyfriends house or something," I say repeating the same words I told my mum last night.

"Ok fine will drop the cora topic calm down," Bella say with her hands up.

"Let's just get to class ok," I tell them wanting this day to be over with.

We get into class and sit next yo each other and again I turn around to see harry I smile at him as he smiles back I taken a likening to harry after the bus interaction.

I look around the class room and then at the empty seat next to me cora use to sit there and now it's empty and will never be filled again all because of me.

We here the door shut and see are teacher walk in she has ree eyes and looks like she has been crying.

"Ok class I have some very sad news to tell you are fellow class mate cora katz has been found murdered near are school," she say holding a tissue up to her eyes to wipe away her fresh tears.

What they found her she really is dead I killed her I killed my best friend what how why why the fuck would I do this what's wrong with me what is wronge with you Jennifer how could you kill your best friend why why why.

I kept asking myself but still I didn't get a answer.

God I feel so sick before I know it I start to gag I rush out of class abd to the toilets where I vomit up all of my breakfast and more I continued to stay hunched over the toilet even after I felt like I couldn't vomit anymore.

Your a horrible person Jennifer how could you do something as monstrous as this you don't deserve to live.

I lie back ageist the stall as I cryed I cryed for the fact that I killed my best friend in cold blood and don't even remember why I should just turn myself in.

No what are you thinking if you do that you will be sent to prison and never live the life you always wanted to.

Ok it's fine no one knows it's me I can just act normal play it off try to act like I have nothing to do with this.

It's the only way I can continue to have a normal life cora would want this for me right yes yes she would I know she would.

2 WEEKS LATER.

the school fave us 2 weeks to re over after coras death I have been in my room crying myself to sleep every night just thinking about everything.

I walk up to the school building and right there once you open the door is a memorial for cora with candel light and everything I didn't even get her anything what kind of friend am I.

Oh yeah the one that kills her.

I see Bella and Britney crying while staring at the picture of cora I walk up to them.

"I can't believe she's gone," I say also looking at the picture.

"Why aren't ypu crying," Bella say with puffy eyes.

"I deal with death in a different way not by crying," I replied calmly.

That was a lie on the inside I was seconds away from bursting into tears I'm just hood at hiding it.