chapter 38

Jennifer's pov.

2 weeks later.

Waking up at the crack of dawn for  school was not easy but waking up at the crack of dawn is even harder in prison.

I've all ready been here for 2 weeks and I already just want to leave I hate it here in mean it's prison its ovisly going to be horrible but gosh it's much worse experiencing it first hand.

"Hurry up," someone shouts banging on the bathroom stall.

I quickly wipe my mouth from whatever vomit residue there is and flush the toilet.

"Sorry," I say walking out and washing my hands.

Walking out of the bathroom I head to the TV room just to try to ease the very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.

Sitting down in one of the chairs I curl up into a ball.

And put my head between my legs.

"So you must be the black devil," I here someone says.

"What," I say lifting up my head from my legs.

"I asked if you where the black devil," she says again.

"No well yes but my name is Jennifer," I say very weakly.

"Mmm Jennifer ugly name for a ugly animal I see,"she says looking at me with disgust.

"What did you just call me," I say standing up in front of her I don't know where all this confidence came from but here it is.

"I called you ugly because thats what you are a ugly disgusting animal," she says leaning in towards me.

Before I can even this my hand colids with her face as her head quickly turned to the side.

I eminently cover my mouth as the room fills with at first gasping and then silence as everyone in the room looks at us and only us.

"You fucking bitch," she says kicking me hard in the stomach.

I instantly hit the wall hard and fall down onto my side.

I then feel this excruciating pain in my stomach I look down and my eyes go wide as I see blood gushing down my leg staining my pants.

I let out a cry of pain as everyone stand there looking at me.

"Help help me please," I say grabbing my stomach.

The girl then walks up to me and grabs my hair hard.

"This is what you get for messing the white wolf," she says before she hits my head hard agest the wall and all I hear is muffed sounds before everything is black.

Chlòe croft age 23. White wolf.